Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why breast milk isn't in the pharmacies?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
As an effective remedy against stress and depression?

Famous XVII century English physician, Thomas Sydenham, known as 'English Hippocrates', founder of clinical medicine and epidemiology, wrote about breast milk:

"Breast milk is the [...] and lightest, and best adapted to the nature of human species; the writers of observations relate some wonderful cures that have been effected by the use thereof."
"...but above all women's breast milk is most to be dependent upon, and has raised many people from the most deplorable conditions. "

But in our 'progressive' world, with its preoccupation with health, talking about such topics would be deemed as inappropriate :soy:) in the 'scientific' and medical community and in the wider soyciety.
But changing your gender or engaging in sexual degeneracy is appropriate in our clownworld.

Last edited:
As an effective remedy against stress and depression?

Famous XVII century English physician, Thomas Sydenham, known as 'English Hippocrates', founder of clinical medicine and epidemiology, wrote about breast milk:

"Breast milk is the [...] and lightest, and best adapted to the nature of human species; the writers of observations relate some wonderful cures that have been effected by the use thereof."
"...but above all women's breast milk is most to be dependent upon, and has raised many people from the most deplorable conditions. "

But in our 'progressive' world, with its preoccupation with health, talking about such topics would be deemed as inappropriate :soy:) in the 'scientific' and medical community and in the wider soyciety.
But changing you gender or engaging in sexual degeneracy is appropriate in our clownworld.
oguro-saki-pregnant-lactating-breast-milk-squirt.jpg
(in video game)

Can't mass produce it. We don't have hentai human milking factories yet.

if you want some you can go buy it from OnlyFans

foids are too lazy and selfish to produce anymore
all they do now is buy that corn syrop garbage industrial baby formula shit instead.

2 weeks of not lactating and it's over for their milk production.

they used to sell it actually

BBW-historical-for-Mekhas-post-sq.jpg

foids are too lazy and selfish to produce anymore
all they do now is buy that corn syrop garbage industrial baby formula shit instead.

2 weeks of not lactating and it's over for their milk production.

they used to sell it actually

BBW-historical-for-Mekhas-post-sq.jpg
they need to bring it back

I never got breastfed. I’m a fucking formulacel. My stupid bitch breedergroid gave me soy formula as a baby

delete, i will repost as a thread

Last edited:
The government doesn't want us to be healthy.

Fuck. I need to read into this

breast milk is for babies ur not a baby are u?

I never got breastfed. I’m a fucking formulacel. My stupid bitch breedergroid gave me soy formula as a baby
Never began. I don't even know if I was breastfed or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back