Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why bother gymcelling, just inject synthol cause foids are too dumb to know the difference

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
You may have seen Ruki, the famous skinny Russian guy with huge synthol arms filled with 3 litres of oil.

View: https://youtu.be/mKf6dUHzFhU

The fucked up thing is it worked. He actually got married, or announced engagement to a not too bad looking foid. It may just be a stunt for his twitter and social media presence, but I wonder if foids are really just so stupid they can't tell the difference between a synthol freak and an actual bodybuilder.

Popeye bodybuilder 727390

No need to gymcel, boyos.

test and tren are good copes, they allow me to reach my final destination while never being fucked with.

I know that I sound like a broken record, but:

Spend 260 hours a year gymcelling = +0.2 SMV boost.

Buy elevator shoes for 50$ = +2 SMV boost.

Well.

Gymmaxxing won't be effective for picking up foids if you're sub-3 ethnicel like me.

I don't do it for foids, its to stay in shape for my work and the endomorphins keep my depression at bay.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back