Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why blind dating/Anonymous dating is the most blackpilling activity in the world

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
You are talking with a luminumfoid and have no idea what they look like. The girl starts seeming like she likes you tells you all this great stuff and how you two should be a fit. THEN all of a sudden when the blindfold’s off it’s like she was never there in the first place and she’s out like Usain Bolt running from the kkk. It is literally ALWAYS the girl who has a problem with how you look in blind dates and she’s usually the one to be all giddy and flirty when the blindfold is on. Take it off and boom, it’s like they expect the voice connected to always be Jesus in the flesh.

I mean you know since a great emotional connection is ALWAYS the first thing a woman looks for in a man you’d think his looks wouldn’t be a problem. Like who woulda thought as soon as they see your face it’s over. It’s almost like all of us ugly people are damned because physical is always the ultimatum no matter how you curve it.

Also, NOBODY wants to talk about this at all even though it’s easily a great example of blackpill. You could be rich and have an ugly ass face but they’d still look at you like you killed their family when that blindfold is off

Last edited:
Never really watched those shows but I seen clips and ya it is grade a evidence of the black pill

I lol'd at "Usain Bolt"

Meeting a girl online without her seeing your picture first is always pure suifuel. She will be so interested because you're great in every way until she sees your face and then she will lose interest. I've been through it and it hurts like hell because you already know that's what it is and no one can lie to cover it up.

But people want to act like personality matters. Personality only matters if you're good looking enough to not be rejected for your height/race/face first. Which is fucking hard.

I watched a few videos like these before, but one was the foid