Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why Blackpill isn’t mainstreamed yet?

mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
As a Professor in Blackpilosophy, I could write an entire book about this since Blackpill is my main subject and research for my PhD.
But for you ADHD copers being too lazy to read retards, let me summarise it for ya.

“Media had made men too soft and humble to accept the hard Brutal truth”​

But let me tell ya, one day when humanity is back at its grounds and masculinity becomes mainstream again, a man would be strong enough to except the harsh realities of the world. If (when) that time comes, Blackpill would be mainstream and I would be an even more notable professor in it :feelzez:

(as usual any retardmaxxer too pussy to accept my philosophy would be shot with an Rytech Cameron sniper rifle as their cranium explodes in call of duty:modern warfare of course)

It is on youtube

By now normies know
tinder 80/20 rule
hundreds of memes how many men got no notifications on anywhere whatsoever while women got thousands
onlyfans money glitch
instagram models
infamous 30% virgin men article
the last 4 years of chad memes (virgin vs chad, buff doge vs meek doge, wojak chad, monochrome gigachad photoshop, dr livesey)
And overall whole foids mind tricks getting exposed
the term tutorial mode as a whole
foids sharing their sexual fantasies of getting mauled by chad on reddit and tiktok

I'd say people are getting :blackpill: at lightspeed pace idk what youre talking about

By now normies know
tinder 80/20 rule
hundreds of memes how many men got no notifications on anywhere whatsoever while women got thousands
onlyfans money glitch
instagram models
infamous 30% virgin men article
the last 4 years of chad memes (virgin vs chad, buff doge vs meek doge, wojak chad, monochrome gigachad photoshop, dr livesey)
And overall whole foids mind tricks getting exposed
the term tutorial mode as a whole
foids sharing their sexual fantasies of getting mauled by chad on reddit and tiktok

I'd say people are getting :blackpill: at lightspeed pace idk what youre talking about
This is exactly what I am talking about.
People aren’t getting blackpilled easily.

You need to read my entire 92483628 pages book on Blackpillosophy in order to know what I have researched and known.
But I would guess you are too lazy for that