Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why blackpill is the best pill to get

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
Since purge allows incel and black pill content I could not resist.
I think black pill is common sense. Guys already admit they will tolerate a lot of shit/crazy from hot girls. This is well documented. The same is true with hot guys, check out any manhwa subreddit and it is basically if guy is hot, they simp even for the villain.
Now not only is black pill true, (lots of stuff are true which are not worth bringing up) but I claim black pill is useful!

You need to adopt this framework in certain situations. The black pill community focuses on genetics and other externalities like face structure, race, skin color, hairline as the primary reason they get rejected/others get accepted. For many of us who get constantly rejected, it can be tiring to always internalize rejection. For a while let us take the feminist route of blaming everyone except ourselves for our condition.

Even the SUBFIVE - the major disqualifiers are mostly on point.

* Short - aren't we all

* Ugly face - before reading black pill I was never self conscious about my weak jaw

* Bald - ouch

* Fat - obsese

* Income - low

* Vulnerable - health issues, age, you know weak.

* Ethnicity - this is something red pill rarely admits. Being an asian say Chinese man puts you at a disadvantage. Most Indian guys are gonna struggle out there even with the best game. You can't have blue eyes, blond hair and not admit you have a nice advantage going. Just Be White is what they say. Claiming white people have a strong card.

While the Red Pill claims to deal with uncomfortable truths, it still tends to ignore aspects of attraction that are out of our control. In fact, the black pill tends to be the one that tries to cater to the group of people that are struggling/have given up even after trying Red Pill ideas.
So when dealing with failure, these ideas can be used to externalize the cause. This prevents a lot of pain. The red pill internalizes the causes for rejection and accepts the responsibility to change and fix things. But that needs strength, sometimes it is better to at least for some time stop blaming yourself.

There are nuggets of Truth here because women rarely if ever date/marry anyone shorter than

them. This is a harsh black pill for a lot of guys. A lot of skills, personality, even weight have genetic components which we should acknowledge. It is insensitive to expect these things are as easy as flipping a switch. It is also cruel to offer false hope to some people, maybe it is better for them to give up.

A lot of men find it hard to relate to women complaining about being objectified, they don't realize the amount of pressure they face to look pretty. How aspects of their appearance are constantly judged and they are made to feel like have fundamental shortcomings. Any man who follows some black pill YouTubers will quickly hear about

the negative canthal tilt

, close-set eyes, jawline, balding hairline - Norwood scale

, etc. This will quickly enable you to empathize with women. See what they go through daily the pressure of being judged for things outside their control.

Genetics is often ignored because it is not under the control of the individual, you work with what you have. So both red and Blue Pill don't consider it seriously, maybe this is for the better because it is useless/counterproductive to focus on aspects outside your control. But you can choose what genes your children get by picking the right partner. Black pill also treats surgery as an acceptable solution which can be problematic.
Most believers of black are Incels and they are being gaslight too about what is holding them back. If red pillers want society to admit certain harsh truths, should we not hold our hand out to black pillers and admit that they have gotten some bad cards too?

High IQ post, no idea why this didn't get replies.

Anyhow,
Genetics is often ignored because it is not under the control of the individual, you work with what you have.
My guess is that we live ik a Liberal society where equality before the law is the greatest freedom and what stops oppression. So any real differences are to be ignored by society as it would show that our equality isn't really a reality but an unreachable goal. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The only way to reach the closest to true equality, we would have to genetically alter people and make everyone a Chad/Stacy.