Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why betabuxing is bad

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
It leads to a wife who resents her husband and she will then hate and resent the children , especially the male children. It leads to no positive outcome for anyone. All women are chad chasing whores and they are all full of anger and resentment

Unholy water
1ADB8957 4CD8 451C 86B2 D6293CBF0880

It leads to a wife who resents her husband and she will then hate and resent the children , especially the male children. It leads to no positive outcome for anyone. All women are chad chasing whores and they are all full of anger and resentment
Interesting seems spot on for my situation. My mom basically got beta buxxed and yea she hates me, sabotages me, and incelizes me.

She interestingly also ALWAYS sides with her husband instead of me. Every single fucking time Jesus Christ. Totally loyal (brainwashed?)

Interesting seems spot on for my situation. My mom basically got beta buxxed and yea she hates me, sabotages me, and incelizes me.

She interestingly also ALWAYS sides with her husband instead of me. Every single fucking time Jesus Christ. Totally loyal (brainwashed?)
Same with me brocel. I am the unfortunate product of betabuxing. And yeah, they brainwash themselves into believing they really love their husband when they really don’t

Same with me brocel. I am the unfortunate product of betabuxing. And yeah, they brainwash themselves into believing they really love their husband when they really don’t
Hahaha yea spot on. Like what the fuck she literally calls him “daddy”. And she’s totally enthusiastic about it too. Shit Is like so weird and fucked up

The site hates on normies but I rly wish I just had normal parents

It's bad because it's cucked
Simple as

Why Water Is Wet

Beta buxx caused me so much suffering

My parents are absolutely evil and vile though. Don’t get it confused ppl in beta buxx relationships are vile because they’re incel

@Spongebozz what’s your story?

@Spongebozz what’s your story?
My mom married and got me with a beta. My dad is bluepilled, shorter than i am and shorter than my mom and gets totally dominated by her.

miss me with that gay shit chico

Prevent you from interacting with women
They do in a certain way by raising me to a pussy, getting told to be nice to girls and my father can't give me proper advice due to being a bluepilled beta