Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why being black can be the worst race to be

Tis the life of incel to sacrifice and comprise

Georgefloydmax, get involved in BLM and get white whores guilty about oppressing niggers and say they can make it up to you by having sex with you :feelzez:

Say George Floyd is your hero and everything

do drugs. get into a fight. go to jail. you will pick it up real quick :lul::lul::lul:
Get shot before you turn 25 or end up butt raped by Tyrone in prison theory. :feelstastyman:

Get shot before you turn 25 or end up butt raped by Tyrone in prison theory. :feelstastyman:
that's what thugmaxxing is, oofy doofy. real shit makes real niggas.

Are you somali?
Before you get mad at my post read it carefully. I do agree that black people have it better than asians but thats the only race that has it worse. Now here's when I believe it can be worse for black men than any other races. Black men have stereotypes that help them sexually (height, bbc, athleticism, dancing etc etc). Now when you have none of those positives, you're not even seen as a black man. They see me as a zoo animal because I dont possess any of those stereotypes but then again I'm seen as a savage. Like I see this jbb bullshit being said by race copers, really man? You think a Somali has JBB pill going on for him? Anyways what the fuck is jbb pill to begin with, its a garbage myth.

They didn’t do anything about it, he was allowed to appeal. You would need to get a member with more standing to sway the mods on this fakecel bbc worshipper like @Uggo Mongo or @based_meme
I’ll summon @TheProphetMuscle hes the coolest mod

I don’t think it will change anything. I doubt they can get him for something he was already banned for :fuk: sad that they allow fakecels in here. It’s a spit in the face to everyone that’s never so much as had a foid look at them.
True @moegells is backed by mods there are so many Fakecels here this site is compromised.

They didn’t do anything about it, he was allowed to appeal. You would need to get a member with more standing to sway the mods on this fakecel bbc worshipper like @Uggo Mongo or @based_meme
You won't need our input, tbh ngl. That one post itself is damning enough.

Cr3KIzu.png

Thoughts @nice_try

i mean tyrone is the only real black they can get the white girl easily or be a bull for someone jbb is law :feelsaww:

There is a Fakecel in our midst :feelsree:
You’re talking about the guy with the ching chong name? Yea me and fat link decided a 2 week ban was appropriate for what he said before about having a girlfriend he got to make out with since it was so many years ago

You’re talking about the guy with the ching chong name? Yea me and fat link decided a 2 week ban was appropriate for what he said before about having a girlfriend he got to make out with since it was so many years ago
That’s not right he should be permabanned time is irrelevant

That’s not right he should be permabanned time is irrelevant
Personally I wanted to permanently ban him for it but the decision wasn’t really up to me

Believe me, when i say being curry is the worst. Blacks at least have BBC halo but currys have nothing. We are just seen as some bipedal turds.

THIS IS IT RIGHT THERE. I wish there were more black people in this forum. I've been saying if you aren't the typical black guy especially if your're darkskin its beyond over. Due to stereotypes most black women expect light skin men to be soft/effeminate so they are given a pass when they dont display that thuggish behavior. However, if you aren't light skin (brownskin/darkskin) then ye its extremely over. People thought I was trying to bait/joke with this thread but I'm being serious. Thanks for showing that video so people have an idea, also I remember watching that guy, rip to him.

you‘re right, north and East Africans are more curry tier

Curry and Asians are definitely lower on the ladder than Black people.

@sub human I'd say its just that its starting to affect the black community a lot more in recent times. I wish there were more black people on this forum as most people truly don't understand how bad it is getting.

I'd be interested if you could expand on this. While I understand it is def hard for nerdy/intellectual black guys that don't fit the stereotype I always thought black dating market was at least better than rice simply because well, for most men black women are considered ugly and undesirable forcing black women to settle with black men. The opposite is true for Asian women. Also aren't black women going to college in greater numbers and becoming "educated"... are the professional black women with college degrees still creaming for ghetto thugmaxxers??

They see me as a zoo animal because I dont possess any of those stereotypes
Yes bro, I hate it when white people assume I'm someone I'm not

I'm one of the most westernized, timid, and "white-washed" black person you'll ever meet, but they'll still assume that I play basketball, rap, or that I'm somehow violent.

It's not that bad though, I still think curries, rice, and sand's have much worse stereotypes.

Last edited:
Before you get mad at my post read it carefully. I do agree that black people have it better than asians but thats the only race that has it worse. Now here's when I believe it can be worse for black men than any other races. Black men have stereotypes that help them sexually (height, bbc, athleticism, dancing etc etc). Now when you have none of those positives, you're not even seen as a black man. They see me as a zoo animal because I dont possess any of those stereotypes but then again I'm seen as a savage. Like I see this jbb bullshit being said by race copers, really man? You think a Somali has JBB pill going on for him? Anyways what the fuck is jbb pill to begin with, its a garbage myth.
Imagine being black :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Thats what I was seeing in high-school, I remember thiz jew foid with big tits who would always follow this extremely ugly Congolese guy around and his Zimbabwean friend and gave him free rides her car
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Fucking traitor bitch should be sucking my dick