Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why being black can be the worst race to be

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Before you get mad at my post read it carefully. I do agree that black people have it better than asians but thats the only race that has it worse. Now here's when I believe it can be worse for black men than any other races. Black men have stereotypes that help them sexually (height, bbc, athleticism, dancing etc etc). Now when you have none of those positives, you're not even seen as a black man. They see me as a zoo animal because I dont possess any of those stereotypes but then again I'm seen as a savage. Like I see this jbb bullshit being said by race copers, really man? You think a Somali has JBB pill going on for him? Anyways what the fuck is jbb pill to begin with, its a garbage myth.

Over for blackcels

White women only goes to top 1 percent tyronr :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Never began for somealiencel

I don't think you're really black. I think you're a white supremacist who either:

A. Is pretending to be blackcel to spread racist propaganda or
B. Really are a blackcel whose mind has been totally replaced white a white supremacist infiltrator (think Get Out).

In either case you should get off this forum because you won't find sympathy for black people here.

I don't think you're really black. I think you're a white supremacist who either:

B. Really are a blackcel whose mind has been totally replaced white a white supremacist infiltrator (think Get Out).

In either case you should get off this forum because you won't find sympathy for black people here.
:feelsUgh:

getting gaslit in an incel forum is crazy. First of all I'm black obviously. Second of all, I specifically stated in my posts I hate it when ethnics glorify white people. Thirdly, I'm just stating the experiences I go through as someone that doesn't fit the image of the "typical cool, athletic black guy". I specifically have seen bullshit like JBB, Ive lurked this forum for a very long time before I made this account and its still prevalent. I just hate seeing that shit as theres really no so called JBB in existence that a blackcel can utilize. Don't fucking gaslight me again, that shit aint cool.

getting gaslit in an incel forum is crazy. First of all I'm black obviously. Second of all, I specifically stated in my posts I hate it when ethnics glorify white people. Thirdly, I'm just stating the experiences I go through as someone that doesn't fit the image of the "typical cool, athletic black guy". I specifically have seen bullshit like JBB, Ive lurked this forum for a very long time before I made this account and its still prevalent. I just hate seeing that shit as theres really no so called JBB in existence that a blackcel can utilize. Don't fucking gaslight me again, that shit aint cool.
oh damn by b for making fun of you fellow blackcel

Thread title.

oh damn by b for making fun of you fellow blackcel
No one is being made fun of. But seriously, why post such a title on a forum that has hate threads towards blacks? No one cares, and will only be screen capped for more racist propaganda later.

Thread title.
are you black? do you know how dehumanizing it feels when you dont fit the stereotypical black guy. You're literally wanted by nobody, not even fellow black girls (which is my main preference). They see you as "corny, soft, sorry, lame, loser, punk". Then because you're black other races see you as a savage, WW clutch your purse, other women get uncomfortable around you. You don't fit the typical black guy but at the same time you're seen as a "thug" by other races. Shit is so frustrating.

No one is being made fun of. But seriously, why post such a title on a forum that has hate threads towards blacks? No one cares, and will only be screen capped for more racist propaganda later.
meh u right:feelsUgh:

that racist propagnda does absolutely nothing for me. Who is better than me? we're all incels lmao. They can spew all the hate they want, all I'lll do is literally close my laptop/phone and go do something else. Its the internet dude.

You're literally wanted by nobody, not even fellow black girls (which is my main preference). They see you as "corny, soft, sorry, lame, loser, punk". Then because you're black other races see you as a savage, WW clutch your purse, other women get uncomfortable around you. You don't fit the typical black guy but at the same time you're seen as a "thug" by other races. Shit is so frustrating.
I can relate to this.:fuk:

This is true as a "black man" myself I agree 100%

Over for nonstereotypicallyblackblackcels.

are you black? do you know how dehumanizing it feels when you dont fit the stereotypical black guy. You're literally wanted by nobody, not even fellow black girls (which is my main preference). They see you as "corny, soft, sorry, lame, loser, punk". Then because you're black other races see you as a savage, WW clutch your purse, other women get uncomfortable around you. You don't fit the typical black guy but at the same time you're seen as a "thug" by other races. Shit is so frustrating.

It's not about how others see you or how society sees you, it's how you see yourself. Not every one is like that, unthinking only seeing people in terms of stereotypes. Not every black foidette wants a thug named Tyrone. The white supremacists would love if you did believe that, because it makes you their mental punching bag but it's not reality. I know one thing though, complaining about how hard this or that race does or doesn't have it serves no constructive purpose.

just write shitty rap songs and say nigga that nigga this and what up g. then you can fit in with the cool niggers

I can relate to this.:fuk:
It's honestly just so frustrating. On top of that my parents were crazy strict so it messed me up socially. I literally don't know man

meh u right:feelsUgh:
They love to do that. JBB is false OP is right, but come on with that thread title. It reeks of self hate white supremacists mental enslavement.
Edit: but I'm also high so it may be my reading comprehension that's off balance :feelsLSD:

You’re obviously trying to infiltrate:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

It's not about how others see you or how society sees you, it's how you see yourself. Not every one is like that, unthinking only seeing people in terms of stereotypes. Not every black foidette wants a thug named Tyrone. The white supremacists would love if you did believe that, because it makes you their mental punching bag but it's not reality. I know one thing though, complaining about how hard this or that race does or doesn't have it serves no constructive purpose.
but you didn't answer my question, are you black? if you're black you wouldn't have even responded to me because you'd 100 percent understand what I'm saying. Have you even lived in a predominantly black area? THE black women do NOT GO FOR THE NERDS. THEY ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS go for the "thugs". He may not be a "thug" per say but like I said, he has to fit that "cool black guy" Every single fucking time. I've already told you, I've lurked this forum for ages for many reasons especially concerning the fact that I thought it was a me thing. Thats why I waited so long to make an account, I just didn't want to believe it. But ive seen enough and other black people have also complained about that same shit.

infiltrate what exactly?? a blackcel is going to do what? Infiltrating is pathetic, I only created this account as a way to relate to other incels and post my rants. I'm not going to keep bottling my feelings.
You’re obviously trying to infiltrate:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

just thugmax. jung says that the collective subconscious of americans is obsessed with black people

but you didn't answer my question, are you black? if you're black you wouldn't have even responded to me because you'd 100 percent understand what I'm saying. Have you even lived in a predominantly black area? THE black women do NOT GO FOR THE NERDS. THEY ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS go for the "thugs". He may not be a "thug" per say but like I said, he has to fit that "cool black guy" Every single fucking time. I've already told you, I've lurked this forum for ages for many reasons especially concerning the fact that I thought it was a me thing. Thats why I waited so long to make an account, I just didn't want to believe it. But ive seen enough and other black people have also complained about that same shit.
No, and I've not lived in a predominantly black area so I don't have that experience but I'm non white so I know what being put in a box feels like. The thing is none goes for nerds white or black or asian or any otherwise. Being black has nothing to do with that at all. Hey, if you just want to rant be my guest, it's your account after all. But the thread title was cringe inducing to me because it just sounds like self hate like a mf. And that's not cool because it means their strategy is working.

just thugmax. jung says that the collective subconscious of americans is obsessed with black people
thugmaxing is innate, you either have it or you don't. it doesn't really work irl. Trust me, any black guy that isn't naturally a "thug" (I dont really like the word thug) will be exposed so quickly by other girls especially black girls.

No, and I've not lived in a predominantly black area so I don't have that experience but I'm non white so I know what being put in a box feels like. The thing is none goes for nerds white or black or asian or any otherwise. Being black has nothing to do with that at all. Hey, if you just want to rant be my guest, it's your account after all. But the thread title was cringe inducing to me because it just sounds like self hate like a mf. And that's not cool because it means their strategy is working.
Ye I can see your point and I'll respect your opinion after all, however I dont really suffer from selfhate. I wouldn't choose to bleach or do any of that other bullshit lol.

thugmaxing is innate, you either have it or you don't. it doesn't really work irl. Trust me, any black guy that isn't naturally a "thug" (I dont really like the word thug) will be exposed so quickly by other girls especially black girls.
do drugs. get into a fight. go to jail. you will pick it up real quick :lul::lul::lul:

Blackcels have what they need within themselves to become mindless thugs. Try that OP:bigbrain:

Before you get mad at my post read it carefully. I do agree that black people have it better than asians but thats the only race that has it worse. Now here's when I believe it can be worse for black men than any other races. Black men have stereotypes that help them sexually (height, bbc, athleticism, dancing etc etc). Now when you have none of those positives, you're not even seen as a black man. They see me as a zoo animal because I dont possess any of those stereotypes but then again I'm seen as a savage. Like I see this jbb bullshit being said by race copers, really man? You think a Somali has JBB pill going on for him? Anyways what the fuck is jbb pill to begin with, its a garbage myth.
Blacks, like whites, can be incel. But also like whites (at least in the west and especially in the USA and Canada) they are unlikely to be incel BECAUSE of their race. The have to be subhuman in looks, comically short, not neurotypical or a combination thereof. Being black in and of itself won't save you from inceldom.

And Somalis don't count as "black" in this context. When we say black, we're talking about African Americans/ Caribbean Blacks.

Blacks, like whites, can be incel. But also like whites (at least in the west and especially in the USA and Canada) they are unlikely to be incel BECAUSE of their race. The have to be subhuman in looks, comically short, not neurotypical or a combination thereof. Being black in and of itself won't save you from inceldom.

And Somalis don't count as "black" in this context. When we say black, we're talking about African Americans/ Caribbean Blacks.
well damn I fit in neither.

@sub human I'd say its just that its starting to affect the black community a lot more in recent times. I wish there were more black people on this forum as most people truly don't understand how bad it is getting.

@depressedblackcel
Welcome to the forum. We're all subhumans no pointing in making these I'm so Incel look at me type of threads. Just LDARmax like me. :feelzez:

JBB is real atleast where I live in the south I see more interracial couples than regular ones dedsrs

Most retarted GrAYfag of the forum confirmed.

Not my fault you can't read kid. Do you have a point to make or what?
My point is that you have this strange soy theory that WS are mindfucking everyone on .is even though this forum is majority ethnic.

Come to england black guys slay here especially in high-school where white foids are experimenting the most with the African and carribean guys, you gotta catch them before they leave that rebellious phase though in 14-21

Come to england black guys slay here especially in high-school where white foids are experimenting the most with the African and carribean guys, you gotta catch them before they leave that rebellious phase though in 14-21
Why does it have to be white foids?

What experience? :feelswhat:
Thats what I was seeing in high-school, I remember thiz jew foid with big tits who would always follow this extremely ugly Congolese guy around and his Zimbabwean friend and gave him free rides her car

Relax I was the creep who was observing in the corner alone and rejected. Wishing it was me but alas I ended up on .is
If what you said was true why didn’t you ascend then