Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why being an incel will DESTROY you as a man

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Being FA/incel is horrible not because you are lonely and can't get girls. No that's actually pretty normal for an ugly subhuman. Being FA ruins your quality of life you start obsessing over girls and trying to analyze every micro detail about yourself and females. When you are out in public you can't enjoy the moment because you are constantly looking around if any girls are checking you out or making eye contact with you. You become obsessed with sex and the female gender. You become paranoid, obsessive while envy and jealousy start taking over your rational.

Going out is no longer about meeting new people or hanging out with your friends. No, it's about girls and how many you can hook up with or chat with. You can no longer enjoy public places such as the beach or mall or even going to class. It takes a toll on your life. You can't even enjoy a normal vacation or holiday trip because you are constantly reminded that you don,t have a girl and cant get sex. It's not the lack of sex or gf that kills you, rather it kills any other aspect of life and becomes an obsession.

It's aso important to have friends and social circle. You are fucked here. Why? Because to make friends you need friends already. People as they get older only care if you have social value, and most people only make real social circles and friends in highschool or college. Most long-term social circles are formed in highschool or college. People will blame you and say your not trying but joining a club or sports team only works in highschool, and those people usually have friends outside of those clubs.
 
THIS, IT'S NOT ABOUT LACK OF SEX, IT'S ABOUT LACK OF INTIMACY, YOU DONT FEEL LIKE A HUMAN BEING
 
Yea, normies will never understand this, they are out there with the intent of having fun and enjoying life, but we are worried about not being able to be with any femail.
 
torujo said:
THIS, IT'S NOT ABOUT LACK OF SEX, IT'S ABOUT LACK OF INTIMACY, YOU DONT FEEL LIKE A HUMAN BEING

Precisely. And because of that you are INCAPABLE of relatng to normal human stuff like dating, sex, having kids, marriage.


Zielony4 said:
Yea, normies will never understand this, they are out there with the intent of having fun and enjoying life, but we are worried about not being able to be with any femail.

And you will always be worried about it because you are biologically designed to crave women and sex is a PRIMARY need.
 
Being incel destroys my will to live. Normies dont realise it permeates into everything. LOOKS means everything.

If you havent had a relationship or sex by 20 its fuckiing over. Your life is over as you know it. You will realise and live off how shit life really is and can be.

You will rot in the ground and literally LDAR but will try and find coping mechanisms to try and cope with life but it doesnt work. Alcohol, drugs, pretty much anything is all temporary. Heck even depression meds do fuck all. You will never experience true happiness as an incel because you have been deprived of the one thing 80% of males get, sex and validation.
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Being incel destroys my will to live. Normies dont realise it permeates into everything. LOOKS means everything.

If you havent had a relationship or sex by 20 its fuckiing over. Your life is over as you know it.  You will realise and live off how shit life really is and can be.

You will rot in the ground and literally LDAR but will try and find coping mechanisms to try and cope with life but it doesnt work. Alcohol, drugs, pretty much anything is all temporary. Heck even depression meds do fuck all. You will never experience true happiness as an incel because you have been deprived of the one thing 80%  of males get, sex and validation.

Yes and that's what makes inceldom unbearable. As an incel you are nothing. When you die noone will care.
 
This is why when you fully LDAR and grasp the blackpill in your heart , you know that no matter what you do and try it's over, you just live your life without even trying to think what that girl thinks about you because it's already over, it never started, i personally have become more confident after taking the blackpill, i take a cope and i try to fully enjoy the cope before that cope have no effect on me.
 
you will only embrace the blackpill when you lose emotional attachments to the world, people, animals, fame, money ect.

monks are truly black pilled
 
incel said:
you will only embrace the blackpill when you lose emotional attachments to the world, people, animals, fame, money ect.

monks are truly black pilled

Monks are smart incels. Isolation=peace of incel mind.
 
incelman said:
Monks are smart incels. Isolation=peace of incel mind.

ULTIMATE COPE , it's like Mugen tsukuyomi
 
foreignincel said:
ULTIMATE COPE , it's like Mugen tsukuyomi

Cope is the best thing we can do. Even sui is cope if you think about it. I can't win so I just quit.
 
So true.

[img=242x200]https://i.imgur.com/dhMeAzK.gif[/img]
 
Yep, going outside is painful. So much time spent obsessing over females. I shouldn't give them all that attention, really.
 
360_no_cope said:
Yep, going outside is painful. So much time spent obsessing over females. I shouldn't give them all that attention, really.

We obsess over them because we don't have them
 
There is also a problem attached to it: what if you do escape inceldom?
 
The philosopher Bertrand Russell was by no means an incel - in fact, his sex life made him notorious - but he recognized the incels' reality, and he showed compassion towards men like us.

From Russell's 1930 book, The Conquest of Happiness


To be unable to inspire sex love is a grave misfortune to any man or woman, since it deprives him or her of the greatest joys that life has to offer. This deprivation is almost sure sooner or later to destroy zest and produce introversion. 
 
nausea said:
There is also a problem attached to it: what if you do escape inceldom?

If you escape then you aren't an incel to begin with.
 
nausea said:
There is also a problem attached to it: what if you do escape inceldom?

I don't understand; what problem? If you got a gf you wouldn't have to obsess over girls you see outside so you would have fewer problems.
 
I mean, miracolously you meet a FHO who likes you, what scenario do you face then...
 
nausea said:
I mean, miracolously you meet a FHO who likes you, what scenario do you face then...

There are no miracles in this unfair reality.
 
nausea said:
yeah but as hipothesys

This type of thinking is mental masturbation. You just indulge in cope thoughts.
 
top-tier legit post

i do all of this shit, can't enjoy anything anymore without thinking about them
 
And this is why we incels have to take the Black Pill so we can stop caring about all this legit suicide fuel.
 
whogivesafucc said:
top-tier legit post

i do all of this shit, can't enjoy anything anymore without thinking about them

Feel ya
 

Similar threads

RealSchizo
Replies
7
Views
493
GhostRick02
GhostRick02
Mortis
Replies
82
Views
1K
Shrek
Shrek
Leonardo Part V
Replies
26
Views
640
Buried Alive 2.0
Buried Alive 2.0
nvrbegan
Replies
3
Views
240
Raider919
Raider919
currycel102
Replies
12
Views
638
Incel of Incels
Incel of Incels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top