Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why being an Asian or Indian guy actually ends up being an advantage

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

When you are an Indian guy, you are literally being weighed against a Fobby convenience store clerk. For most women, they have no idea of what a handsome Indian guy even looks like, the actor from The Big Sick is the closest it comes and even then he is not that popular. In other words, contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to do as much to get attention for being attractive.

When women see a handsome White guy, he is probably the fifth handsome White guy they have seen that day. When women see a handsome Indian guy, he is probably the first one they have seen all year because Indian men do not really care that much for their own appearance. You are rare, scarce, and a diamond in the rough. An Indian guy with six pack abs who is over six feet tall, has a handsome face, and social skills is going to be a massive hit just due to how rare he is. A White guy with all of those traits, though objectively attractive, does not stick out as much.
Even if the demand for attractive Asian or Indian guy is twice as less as that for an attractive White guy, well the supply is at least ten times lower. A woman with a thing for White guys that look good and have charisma is in luck because there are just a lot of those out there. Meanwhile, a women who want an Indian guy that looks good and is charismatic is screwed because there are not too many of those around. A small fish in a big pond comes to mind here.
If you are an Asian or Indian guy reading this that seriously wants to do well with the hookup and seduction game, take advantage of the fact that the average guy of your race just sucks at this compared to the average guy of other backgrounds.

Your race is just ugly and unattractive, if you're Chadpreet or Chang this is an advantage because of the low competition :bigbrain:

I wish I lived in a world where foids weren't so racist tbh. We wouldn't have to tolerate bullshit articles like this.

I wish I lived in a world where foids weren't so racist tbh. We wouldn't have to tolerate bullshit articles like this.
Just be
An Indian guy with six pack abs who is over six feet tall, has a handsome face, and social skills
:feelskek:

Squattin Cassanova claims that being Asian has no disadvantages

@starcrapoo was right, mang. To fight racism is to fight against (((womens rights)))

@starcrapoo was right, mang. To fight racism is to fight against (((womens rights)))
If all foids dropped dead now (inshallah), there would be a lot less racism.

if I was curry or rice I wouldn’t be here. I’d have a gf

Your race is just ugly and unattractive, if you're Chadpreet or Chang this is an advantage because of the low competition :bigbrain:
Some of this is correct and some of it is not. Too lazy to spell it out atm..

That writer is the type of guy who will tell you that general relativity, electro magnetism, and mathematics is full of shit because he personally doesn't like it and that there are ways to go around it. Thats not how the world works, dude.

You can tell the average black American woman to get as much perms as she wants, tell her to be super friendly and feminine, thats not gonna do much for her in the end. The odds are still massively stacked against her if she is chasing after non-black men.

"
Of the ones that do, most will give up and bitch day and night about how their race and prejudice stops them from getting laid, forever being residents of Incel communities. Some will stick around only to struggle because they haven’t tried to improve their looks and are riddled with toxic thoughts about their race which messes up their vibe.

Who this applies to are the small number of Asian and Indian men who:

1. Have put in the effort to look good/looksmax.
  2. Have improved their social skills and charisma.
  3. Are not riddled with toxic, negative, and “realistic” (hurr durr muh dating studies) beliefs on race and dating (translation: “you see I can’t get laid because this dating study said I am to receive a 5% lesser of a response rate than a black guy”).
  4. Actually do want to go out there and get laid a lot.
  5. Have some alpha personality traits (confidence bordering on irrational, charismatic, etc.)."

Last edited:
Typical redpill scammer garbage. :feelsjuice: We need something new to debunk ngl.

Lol this is so insulting to Indian and Asian guys. She's basically just calling all of us ugly asf.

People like him/her seriously anger me to no end.

I don't like a lot of things that are unfair in life. So I'm not gonna lie to some disadvantaged group. I'm gonna tell them the fuckin truth and say what theyre up against. And what the odds are, on top of that, try to give a sociological diagnonsis as to the reasons why.

I'm not gonna lie to them. What this bitch is essentially doing is lying to an already massively disadvantaged group. Its beating a dead horse. Were already suffering and then this bitch adds to that by lying.

When you tell the truth, especially to a disadvantaged group, you are at least showing some compassion and humanity.

Normies chads and stacies can't even do that. Because theyre the culprits thats why they don't wanna tell the truth. That would point them out.

Last edited:
That writer is the type of guy who will tell you that general relativity, electro magnetism, and mathematics is full of shit because he personally doesn't like it and that there are ways to go around it. Thats not how the world works, dude.

You can tell the average black American woman to get as much perms as she wants, tell her to be super friendly and feminine, thats not gonna do much for her in the end. The odds are still massively stacked against her if she is chasing after non-black men.

"
Of the ones that do, most will give up and bitch day and night about how their race and prejudice stops them from getting laid, forever being residents of Incel communities. Some will stick around only to struggle because they haven’t tried to improve their looks and are riddled with toxic thoughts about their race which messes up their vibe.

Who this applies to are the small number of Asian and Indian men who:

1. Have put in the effort to look good/looksmax.
  2. Have improved their social skills and charisma.
  3. Are not riddled with toxic, negative, and “realistic” (hurr durr muh dating studies) beliefs on race and dating (translation: “you see I can’t get laid because this dating study said I am to receive a 5% lesser of a response rate than a black guy”).
  4. Actually do want to go out there and get laid a lot.
  5. Have some alpha personality traits (confidence bordering on irrational, charismatic, etc.)."
It's ridiculous that he thinks women compare ethnics only to men of that race. Women compare everyone to white Chad because that's their standard :feelshaha:

It's ridiculous that he thinks women compare ethnics only to men of that race. Women compare everyone to white Chad because that's their standard :feelshaha:
Men don't discriminate by race all that much in dating compared to women. Its been proven. And it has massive implications for race, fairness, and equality in society.

And its not just white chads. White men in general are the standard and are miles ahead of men of color in the eyes of foids. Being a white male automatically makes you considered by most foids. You may not be a good looking white guy, but you are at least considered in the back of foids heads. What this means is that white men get hit on. Women literally hit on white men. Because if white men are only 16-20% of the population, and white men are so much more attractive to women of all races, best believe that women are actually throwing themselves at white men. This is why I have mentioned on this forum a couple of times about personally seeing women throw themselves at white men here in San Francisco.

Its the truth. If you are observant and give it some time, you see the truth in front of you. Even if you don't know the data. Knowing the data later only confirms the truth and you look back at the wrong or delusional assumptions you had about the reasons for the phenomenon.

Last edited:
I hate when they try to cope with “but dark hair is sexy!!” :foidSoy:

It must be very hard seeing foids posing endless instagram stories about being anti-racist but rejecting every east/south Asian man who approaches them.

I’m below average even by curry standards

Giga over

It must be very hard seeing foids posing endless instagram stories about being anti-racist but rejecting every east/south Asian man who approaches them.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

"When you are an Indian guy, you are literally being weighed against a Fobby convenience store clerk."

I'm reasonably certain that this has actually never happened.