Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why being a racist incel is ironic

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
The arguments made by black progressives and incels with respect to each of their statuses as underprivileged, downtrodden members of society are identical.

Take Micro-Aggressions for example;

Some black people can attest to having experienced micro-aggressions from white people where a white person unintentionally makes a tone-deaf comment about someone's blackness. Such a white person is often unaware of the issue in their comment as they lack the black experience to understand why their comment was hurtful/pointless. Things like "Is that your natural hair" or "You speak so proper and sound so articulate!"

In the same way;

Some incels can attest to having experienced micro-aggressions from chads where a chad unintentionally makes a tone-deaf comment about someone's lack of success in dating. Such a chad is often unaware of the issue in their comment as they lack the incel experience to understand why their comment was hurtful/pointless. Things like "Dude, you'll attract women if you just be more confident" and "Just wait Bro, your time will come."

The power and privileged dynamic between blacks and whites is pretty much the same as that between incels and chads/women. Especially when those with more privilege are unable to relate to those with less and thus end up giving useless advice. With this in mind, one would expect that sympathetic black progressives and incels would understand one anothers POV but ironically these two groups tend to harbor fierce hatred for the other.

Online : 1 day 20 hours 44 minutes

Didn't read but being racist against fellow incels is shit ngl.

If you're a racist incel, then you consider that the life of a chad guy of your own race has more value than the life of your brocel of another skin color, that you would choose the former instead of the latter.

The color skin problem is a fake problem society invented to divert us from the real problem and the real enemies.

That sounds like some woke BS, only grad student types use terms like micro-aggression non-ironically. How's the thesis on Incels coming along?

The arguments made by black progressives and incels with respect to each of their statuses as underprivileged, downtrodden members of society are identical.

Take Micro-Aggressions for example;

Some black people can attest to having experienced micro-aggressions from white people where a white person unintentionally makes a tone-deaf comment about someone's blackness. Such a white person is often unaware of the issue in their comment as they lack the black experience to understand why their comment was hurtful/pointless. Things like "Is that your natural hair" or "You speak so proper and sound so articulate!"

In the same way;

Some incels can attest to having experienced micro-aggressions from chads where a chad unintentionally makes a tone-deaf comment about someone's lack of success in dating. Such a chad is often unaware of the issue in their comment as they lack the incel experience to understand why their comment was hurtful/pointless. Things like "Dude, you'll attract women if you just be more confident" and "Just wait Bro, your time will come."

The power and privileged dynamic between blacks and whites is pretty much the same as that between incels and chads/women. Especially when those with more privilege are unable to relate to those with less and thus end up giving useless advice. With this in mind, one would expect that sympathetic black progressives and incels would understand one anothers POV but ironically these two groups tend to harbor fierce hatred for the other.
If you say so, GrAY

only people i hate are normies. they're all filth to me, regardless of race.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

If I was in charge I would exterminate niggers and enslave the rest of population so me and some brocels can live in extreme luxury and take as many young holes virginity as possible (in video game) also go ER when we feel like it (in GTA)

This post triggers me

Niggers are the second most privileged race after whites :feelstastyman:

im rascist agianst chads, normies and w*men

You make some good points, but the power differences between incels and chads, are much greater than the differences between whites and blacks. In addition, soicoty recognizes the underprivilaged position of blackpeople, while soicoty ignores the plight of incels.

Honestly, I would say that incels have much more in common with other, than people of their respective races. A white incel is much closely related to a blackcel, weather he likes it or not. There are chads and incels of all races. They dont give a shit about us.