Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Beckies are right to be Chad only

Yeah ik horse meat is apparently just fine tasting. As for the fake morality thing, I think any herbivorous animal should be fair game but eating any mammal that eats the flesh of another...doesn't smell right to me. I can kinda see why people are turned off by eating cats dogs etc. Even pigs for that matter although I like pork myself
Good point about the herbivore thing!

I hadn't considered that aspect.

I think the anti horse eating morality stems from their utility and value as transportation. As well as intelligence...

Good point about the herbivore thing!

I hadn't considered that aspect.

I think the anti horse eating morality stems from their utility and value as transportation. As well as intelligence...
No doubt.

Ya they are pets for many.. also as I saw on an episode of Mad Men.. we use words for the other meats of mammals that are not the name of the animal.

Eg.. beef for cows, pork for pigs, venison for deer, etc. yet they tried to sell horse meat as 'horse meat'.

Another thing with women as property and men owning them.. then men can invest in his wife, like a man invests in the house that he owns.

Whereas no one invests in a rental property that they might not inhabit next month. They just use and abuse it while they are there. Which is exactly what we see happening to women. As Tall Chads or violent men just use and abuse a cunt until she flakes and then he moves on.
High IQ Observation.
Yeah ik horse meat is apparently just fine tasting. As for the fake morality thing, I think any herbivorous animal should be fair game but eating any mammal that eats the flesh of another...doesn't smell right to me. I can kinda see why people are turned off by eating cats dogs etc. Even pigs for that matter although I like pork myself

Screenshot 34

View: https://www.facebook.com/isusvioli.me/videos/689298251583115

Last edited: