Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Beckies are right to be Chad only

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Lets follow the logic of what the normies want to its logical conclusion. Normies want to marry a Becky and have a family. But Beckies already have poop genetics relative to Stacies. In the evolutionary arms race the Becky family lineage is falling hopelessly behind the leaders.

A last desperate hope for her genetic line is for the Becky to get the seed of an elite Chad.

If the Becky has the child of a Normie.. that child is going to be an incel in the next generation. So its just delaying the inevitable. Whether her family line ends with her or ends with her incel son, it still ends.

Beckies are doing the smart thing, and instead of having the unpleasantness of a normie penis in her, and then going through pregnancy then years of an incel child growing up.. she just skips that and doesn't have children at all.

Beckys smart yall:soy:

Beckies going for chad is the reason why a lot of people are incels, that would just add on to the problem she's trying to solve for her son.

Except that Becky carries more than plenty of "incel genes" for her potential children. Ugly women reproducing are responsible for incels. Meanwhile ugly men almost never get to reproduce today. Nice try, Roastie McFish.

Lets follow the logic of what the normies want to its logical conclusion. Normies want to marry a Becky and have a family. But Beckies already have poop genetics relative to Stacies. In the evolutionary arms race the Becky family lineage is falling hopelessly behind the leaders.

A last desperate hope for her genetic line is for the Becky to get the seed of an elite Chad.

If the Becky has the child of a Normie.. that child is going to be an incel in the next generation. So its just delaying the inevitable. Whether her family line ends with her or ends with her incel son, it still ends.

Beckies are doing the smart thing, and instead of having the unpleasantness of a normie penis in her, and then going through pregnancy then years of an incel child growing up.. she just skips that and doesn't have children at all.

This is a common argument in favor of female hypergamy. But the truth is the world would be better off if all ugly men and women get wiped off. But what happens is the ugliest of whores still get to pass on thier shitty genetics leading to inceldom/suffering.

Beckies going for chad is the reason why a lot of people are incels, that would just add on to the problem she's trying to solve for her son.

For a woman having children is huge energy and toll on her body, and take away her time she could do other things like watching reality tv or going on vacations.

For an elite tier Chad, where she could have kids who are winning and then live vicariously through that, a woman will do it. And to mog other womens kids & mog other womens husbands.

But for a normie looks and normie brain man.. its just not worth it from the Beckies perspective is my point.

For a woman having children is huge energy and toll on her body, and take away her time she could do other things like watching reality tv or going on vacations.

For an elite tier Chad, where she could have kids who are winning and then live vicariously through that, a woman will do it. And to mog other womens kids & mog other womens husbands.

But for a normie looks and normie brain man.. its just not worth it.

My kween deserves the best :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

No, they're doing the stupid thing. Because they only get pumped and dumped by chads, and don't have any kids from him. Plus, an ugly man can impregnate a stacy and get the same results.

Except that Becky carries more than plenty of "incel genes" for her potential children. Ugly women reproducing are responsible for incels. Meanwhile ugly men almost never get to reproduce today. Nice try, Roastie McFish.

Ya I see so many Beckies and I sometimes imagine what the male equivalent would look like and how beyond over it would be for him. Like short and fat, bad hair, etc.

No, they're doing the stupid thing. Because they only get pumped and dumped by chads, and don't have any kids from him. Plus, an ugly man can impregnate a stacy and get the same results.

The difference is as ugly men we can't get a normie girl or a Stacy. Also a big difference is for us sex has a very low cost, in fact it is all enjoyment.

I loved a becky once.
Now my feelings for her are brutal and violent that posting them here would get me 60% warning.

I got blackpilled after that experience. My only solace is knowing that she will eventually have to resort to an arrange marriage with some balding NRI currycel who will hate her after he finds out about her past.

The difference is as ugly men we can't get a normie girl or a Stacy. Also a big difference is for us sex has a very low cost, in fact it is all enjoyment.

So you think foids dont enjoy sex?

The difference is as ugly men we can't get a normie girl or a Stacy.
That needs to change, so we have to shame becky whores to stop chasing chads, and find ways to lower foid's collective smv.
Also a big difference is for us sex has a very low cost, in fact it is all enjoyment.
Sex is also low cost for whores now that there's birth control and the cucked government paying for all the whore's mistakes.

I got blackpilled after that experience. My only solace is knowing that she will eventually have to resort to an arrange marriage with some balding NRI currycel who will hate her after he finds out about her past.

Cope. Shell prolly get an arranged marriage to a rich curry cuck who will be fine with her past.

So you think foids dont enjoy sex?

I think a few foids legit do enjoy sex.. but I think most have not the slightest interest in it, which is why apps like Tinder are so overwhelmingly male. They can pretend to like sex if they think it will make a Chad happy to stay with them.

Further evidence is most women could get sex whenever they want, yet don't.

Cope. Shell prolly get an arranged marriage to a rich curry cuck who will be fine with her past.
Those cucks need to be shamed and spit on who bottom feed on old used up beckies.

I think a few foids legit do enjoy sex.. but I think most have not the slightest interest in it, which is why apps like Tinder are so overwhelmingly male. They can pretend to like sex if they think it will make a Chad happy to stay with them.

Youre a bluepilled cuck.

Beckies settle for normies anyway in the long run at least that after they have been pounded by chad and had a kid with tyrone.

I plan on roping in 2 more years. When I do, I will leave an ER type memoir explaining everything.

But for a normie looks and normie brain man.. its just not worth it from the Beckies perspective is my point.
This doesn't make sense when you realise women form relationships with criminals, serial murderers and junkies ( if they're good looking) that are in no position to take care of a child. What are they supposed to mog when they're single mothers and the father is nowhere to be seen? Why choose that instead of a stable, hard working normie?

Stacey

6c292a2b66ec95275fb0e07f54fa8ead.jpg

Becky
25cc5dd9-8588-4f3f-aece-3aad92516094-m.jpg

There's more males on there because it's way harder for them to get sex in real life. Plus, foids are 90% of the users who actually get sex from online apps, and only 10% of the app sex havers are men.

This doesn't make sense when you realise women form relationships with criminals, serial murderers and junkies ( if they're good looking) that are in no position to take care of a child. What are they supposed to mog when they're single mothers and the father is nowhere to be seen? Why choose that instead of a stable, hard working normie?
High iq.
No point roping over a stinky, ugly and hairy curry cunt.

No point roping over a stinky, ugly and hairy curry cunt.
Not roping over that.
Though that bitch is a contributing factor.
I'm roping cuz I'm losing hair. I can handle a lot of things.
But I cannot handle l looking like a balding indian janitor.

Last edited:

Her male looksmatch roped. She isnt that attractive though.
Not roping over that.
Thought that bitch is a contributing factor.
I'm roping cuz I'm losing hair. I can handle a lot of things.
But I cannot handle l looking like a balding indian janitor.

Just jump of minoxidil and start using dermarollers. You can aleast keep what you have left.

There's more males on there because it's way harder for them to get sex in real life. Plus, foids are 90% of the users who actually get sex from online apps, and only 10% of the app sex havers are men.

Its a brutal Nagasaki reaper blackpill that is too sickeningly depressing to handle for most men I've found.. that most women have not the slightest interest in plain sex.

Those guys like a dangerous criminal are exciting for women.. they get the adrenaline going. Which females' sex drive is based on adrenaline & dopamine. Whereas mens is more based on serotonin & dopamine.

I've talked about how the only way I could see a low tier normie being sexually attractive to women is if he was a legitimately dangerous and capricious individual. Like a man who just might fly off the handle in rage and beat her to death.

Its a brutal Nagasaki reaper blackpill that is too sickeningly depressing to handle for most men I've found.. that most women have not the slightest interest in plain sex.

Those guys like a dangerous criminal are exciting for women.. they get the adrenaline going. Which females' sex drive is based on adrenaline & dopamine. Whereas mens is more based on serotonin & dopamine.

I've talked about how the only way I could see a low tier normie being sexually attractive to women is if he was a legitimately dangerous and capricious individual. Like a man who just might fly off the handle in rage and beat her to death.
This means whores encourage men to be violent criminals, which is why they need their rights taken, and men need to stop paying taxes that go to single mom whores and sluts.

Mathematically it would be 50/50 if women had the same interest in sex as men. Instead its like 90/10.. with most of the women just being attention whores who have not the slightest interest in sleeping with the men from there.

Mathematically it would be 50/50 if women had the same interest in sex as men. Instead its like 90/10.. with most of the women just being attention whores who have not the slightest interest in sleeping with the men from there.
Then it shouldn't matter if they get raped if they like toying with men's sexuality like that and teasing them. What you're saying isn't true though, whores love to fuck anything except non-chad men.

This means whores encourage men to be violent criminals, which is why they need their rights taken, and men need to stop paying taxes that go to single mom whores and sluts.

I agree, all societies that prosper and grow through time are men as the head of the household and women as property. That is why in the West we are in decline now and being overtaken.. eg.. every time I turn around there are more Hindhucels and Arabcels and Africacels in my neighborhood and less whites.

The hoops men will jump through to justify women's actions

Entire squad

Give those harlots no credit, they act on pure instinct. If they cared about eugenics, they'd get their tubes tied.

Another thing with women as property and men owning them.. then men can invest in his wife, like a man invests in the house that he owns.

Whereas no one invests in a rental property that they might not inhabit next month. They just use and abuse it while they are there. Which is exactly what we see happening to women. As Tall Chads or violent men just use and abuse a cunt until she flakes and then he moves on.

That's why we have to work on the incel "low quality unhappy children" stigma and offer early screening and looksmax.

actually sounds appetizing. A "real" unicorn that is, I aint talking about cannibalism.
It probably tastes like horse.

It used to be popular before fake morality made it a crime.

That's why we have to work on the incel "low quality unhappy children" stigma and offer early screening and looksmax.

Eg.. I heard of this couple late 30's no children yet for either of them and they were having trouble conceiving, as something mentally retarded like 40% of couples nowadays do.

So we have two undesireables who not only failed to get married in their early 20's(and late 20's and early 30's).. but are not fertile without medical help.

That poor kid is going to be a born incel or worse have horrible disease to live with.

It probably tastes like horse.

It used to be popular before fake morality made it a crime.
Yeah ik horse meat is apparently just fine tasting. As for the fake morality thing, I think any herbivorous animal should be fair game but eating any mammal that eats the flesh of another...doesn't smell right to me. I can kinda see why people are turned off by eating cats dogs etc. Even pigs for that matter although I like pork myself