Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why beautiful people are more intelligent

E

EvolutionaryDeadend

hispanic subhuman
Empirical studies demonstrate that individuals perceive physically attractive others to be more intelligent than
physically unattractive others. While most researchers dismiss this perception as a ‘‘bias’’ or ‘‘stereotype,’’ we
contend that individuals have this perception because beautiful people indeed are more intelligent. The conclusion
that beautiful people are more intelligent follows from four assumptions. (1) Men who are more intelligent are
more likely to attain higher status than men who are less intelligent. (2) Higher-status men are more likely to mate
with more beautiful women than lower-status men. (3) Intelligence is heritable. (4) Beauty is heritable. If all four
assumptions are empirically true, then the conclusion that beautiful people are more intelligent is logically true,
making it a proven theorem. We present empirical evidence for each of the four assumptions. While we concentrate
on the relationship between beauty and intelligence in this paper, our evolutionary psychological explanation can
account for a correlation between physical attractiveness and any other heritable trait that helps men attain higher
status (such as aggression and social skills).

Complete article

are they tho or people just pay more attention to what they have to say

Good genes comes in packages

Go visit a physics/maths university courses and see all the beautiful incel nerds

Case in point; how many attractive people do you see that are mentally retarded? Like legit, dependent, disabled, retarded? None

Case in point; how many attractive people do you see that are mentally retarded? Like legit, dependent, disabled, retarded? None
I literally saw a video of a Chad tier looks guy who was totally retarded and couldn’t speak. It’s super rare though, so your point stands in most cases

Nah this is cope. Look at how many truecel programmers and IT nerds there are. Beautiful people are maybe good with words so they become speakers, politicians etc but IT is dominated by truecels.

I think intelligence has some influence on looks which is perceived as attractive. A biological indicator of animals to find who has the good genes.

I literally saw a video of a Chad tier looks guy who was totally retarded and couldn’t speak. It’s super rare though, so your point stands in most cases
:feelsokman: I think I know that video too

:feelsokman: I think I know the video too
Based. How I wished I had that retard’s face and body. Would be nice if I could switch faces and bodies with him, since his mental disability renders it meaningless to him. I could actually ascend if I looked like that.

What a pity that those Chad genes got wasted

Go visit a physics/maths university courses and see all the beautiful incel nerds
I don't know if it's just me but I find them much better looking than the average people you see in the streets and certainly better looking than the people you see in cleaning or flipping burgers

There are exceptions to the rule

I don't know if it's just me but I find them much better looking than the average people you see in the streets and certainly better looking than the people you see in cleaning or flipping burgers
wtf

Ugliness causes negative reinforcement and beauty causes positive reinforcement. Unsightly children are mistreated and neglected all the time, that will never change due to human nature. It's the parent's duty to properly rear their offspring by introducing hobbies and instilling beneficial habits.
Chads study literature, poetry, psychology, philosophy, and other studies oriented with the arts because women are innately disposed to those interests. Obviously, ugly men take interest in the arts too and even achieve more personal success in them, it just doesn't get them laid.

Also, the smarter Chads study law, medicine, economics, and business or start their own industry.

Last edited:
Chads study literature, poetry, psychology, philosophy, and other studies oriented with the arts because women are innately disposed to those interests.
nah, male students in literature, poetry or philosophy are typically also nerds

nah, male students in literature, poetry or philosophy are typically also nerds
I dropped out of college. The ostracism and discontent wasn't worth the tuition. I just imagine that's what they would study considering I never see Chads wearing Marvel and NASA t-shirts.