Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why asians are more blackpilled than westerns?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
It seems to me that asians are way more blackpilled about lookism than western people, and by asian I mean people actually living there not asians living in the west. Why is that so?

if they were so blackpilled asian wouldn't be this way kek

Because when there's over a billion of you, you know which one's uglier and which one's gl.

they know that looks matter the most, idk why people in the west still try to deny that and cope with redpill shit

they know that looks matter the most, idk why people in the west still try to deny that and cope with redpill shit
The west always wants to seem progressive, they fail miserably in most cases.

Medium-high IQ + less degenerate jewery

It seems to me that asians are way more blackpilled about lookism than western people, and by asian I mean people actually living there not asians living in the west. Why is that so?
Cause it's automatically over since they're born.. Lowest SMV amongs all races, curries are dumb enough to realize that

Am chinkcel and can confirm. They may be redpill on money but they are super bluepilled in terms of looks and height. That's why you see most Asian "relationships" mainly involve of the male betabuxxing the foid.

If they’re so blackpilled why do they all betabuxx and end up in dead bedrooms?
Am chinkcel and can confirm. They may be redpill on money but they are super bluepilled in terms of looks and height. That's why you see most Asian "relationships" mainly involve of the male betabuxxing the foid.