Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why arguing with people from IT is pointless: they are inferior to us. I DARE YOU TO TOUCH THIS, IT!

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I am talking to "males" from IT so camwhores, trannies and random sluts: you can abstain to reply, your opinion in this matter is worthless. You can get free sex even if you are a landwhale (but in that case you know you'll get dumped by Chad, so you prefer some fat stubby cuck to feel "safe"). AGAIN: FEMALES AND TRANNIES OF IT IT'S POINTLES THAT YOU GIVE YOUR OPINION, YOU CAN GET DATES AND SEX WHENEVER YOU WANT.

Am i giving them too much importance? Yes, of course, but let me tell you why: for me, cucks from IT are the cancer of the earth, it's not just them, they represent a big portion of NPC that covers every place in the earth. Society, teachers, parents, coworkers... you name it.

Listen to me, cucks: i did chadfishing and i've managed to get a lot of whores in few hours. I've chosen ONE of them because she was pretty hot and young, at the point i thought it was impossible that she was real... but she was.

I've opened to her saying that her pretty mouth was probably good for other things than talking, i've told them she was a pretty slut and i've asked her to be my toilet, cumming all over her nice hair and pissing in her mouth. She was eager to come under my house, and she did. She was ready to get all sorts of stuff done to her. ANYTHING. When she discovered that behind my "bold attitude" (it was just being an asshole, i did that on purpose) there wasn't a Chad she just got embarassed and she started to justify herself. I've even spoke with her for like an hour but she didn't even let me touch her.

Personality is nothing. You can act like an asshole but if you are not good looking you cannot back up that. My "attitude" worked because i had a Chad picture.

And don't start with that "you lied to her, it was a matter of principle". If i did the same opener with my real picture, not a single woman would have come to me. And if i was a different Chad from the one of the picture (maybe a better looking one) she would have sex with me anyways.

With chad picture i've managed to attract A LOT OF WOMEN in FEW HOURS, i could have made them go under my house, i've just chose ONE of them. Pretty and young, not like your "girlfriends".

What's your fucking point being sarcastic and saying that "wow, incel discovers that looks matters"... it's our ENTIRE POINT, you CUCKS. That's our problem: we cannot get laid because we are ugly! Maybe we could be cucks and get ONE girlfriend, if we are lucky, but she would be ugly and she would not desire us, she would be with us just because of a form of "mutual aid" (we stay togheter because we are both ugly) or because she is afraid she gets pumped and dumped by Chad.

If you do not have success on Tinder it's because you are ugly, and just because you have an ugly girlfriend you are not Chad. YOU CANNOT GET HOOKUPS, JUST UGLY GIRLFRIENDS, TINDER OR NOT.

Tinder is the same as real life, nothing changes. Go to a club with a Chad friend and see how many sluts he will fuck in the bathrooms.

Ugly people and overweight people are in relationships? It can happen but, as i've told you before, it happens because they are both settling (and she is settling more, because she is afraid, but she is not attracted and sex will be unpassioned if not absent at all).

HOW MY PERSONALITY IS "SHITTY" IF MY SAME "PERSONALITY" HAS ATTRACTED SO MANY FOIDS IN FEW HOURS TO THE POINT I MANAGED TO CHOSE THE HOTTEST AMONG THEM (PETITE 20 YEARS OLD BRUNETTE) AND MADE HER MAKE 1 HOUR TRAVELING TO GET UNDER MY HOUSE, YOU STUPID FUCKS. WE DO NOT WANT TO BE FATTY BETABUXERS IN A RELATIONSHIP, WE WANT GIRLS TO CRAVE OUR COCK AND THEN, EVENTUALLY, WE CAN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND IF ONE OF THIS GIRLS THAT CRAVE OUR COCK IS ALSO INTERESTING, BUT THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE WE ARE UGLY AND GIRLS ARE NOT INTERESTED, UNLESS THEY ARE OLD OR REALLY INSECURE (THUS, REALLY UGLY).

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF STUBBY FAT MEN WITH UGLY BEARDS AND GLASSES THAT LIVE IN DENIAL AND CONSIDER HAVING STARFISH SEX TWICE IN A YEAR A "HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP" WHILE CHAD MOCKS YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK AND HAS SEX EVERY DAY AND CUCKS YOU.

YOU GIVE SOY POINTS TO EACH OTHER SUPPORTED BY A BUNCH OF SLUTS THAT WOULD NEVER TOUCH YOU IN REAL LIFE, YOU FAT FUCKS.

Last edited:
It is pointless

IT = Tranny land whale freaks

.Co = The heart of Incel culture

Of course they are inferior to us

they are gay and we live rent free in their minds, thinking they're gonna change something. join us in the LDARing ITcucks

I am talking to "males" from IT so camwhores, trannies and random sluts: you can abstain to reply, your opinion in this matter is worthless. You can get free sex even if you are a landwhale (but in that case you know you'll get dumped by Chad, so you prefer some fat stubby cuck to feel "safe"). AGAIN: FEMALES AND TRANNIES OF IT IT'S POINTLES THAT YOU GIVE YOUR OPINION, YOU CAN GET DATES AND SEX WHENEVER YOU WANT.

Am i giving them too much importance? Yes, of course, but let me tell you why: for me, cucks from IT are the cancer of the earth, it's not just them, they represent a big portion of NPC that covers every place in the earth. Society, teachers, parents, coworkers... you name it.

Listen to me, cucks: i did chadfishing and i've managed to get a lot of whores in few hours. I've chosen ONE of them because she was pretty hot and young, at the point i thought it was impossible that she was real... but she was.

I've opened to her saying that her pretty mouth was probably good for other things than talking, i've told them she was a pretty slut and i've asked her to be my toilet, cumming all over her nice hair and pissing in her mouth. She was eager to come under my house, and she did. She was ready to get all sorts of stuff done to her. ANYTHING. When she discovered that behind my "bold attitude" (it was just being an asshole, i did that on purpose) there wasn't a Chad she just got embarassed and she started to justify herself. I've even spoke with her for like an hour but she didn't even let me touch her.

Personality is nothing. You can act like an asshole but if you are not good looking you cannot back up that. My "attitude" worked because i had a Chad picture.

And don't start with that "you lied to her, it was a matter of principle". If i did the same opener with my real picture, not a single woman would have come to me. And if i was a different Chad from the one of the picture (maybe a better looking one) she would have sex with me anyways.

With chad picture i've managed to attract A LOT OF WOMEN in FEW HOURS, i could have made them go under my house, i've just chose ONE of them. Pretty and young, not like your "girlfriends".

What's your fucking point being sarcastic and saying that "wow, incel discovers that looks matters"... it's our ENTIRE POINT, you CUCKS. That's our problem: we cannot get laid because we are ugly! Maybe we could be cucks and get ONE girlfriend, if we are lucky, but she would be ugly and she would not desire us, she would be with us just because of a form of "mutual aid" (we stay togheter because we are both ugly) or because she is afraid she gets pumped and dumped by Chad.

If you do not have success on Tinder it's because you are ugly, and just because you have an ugly girlfriend you are not Chad. YOU CANNOT GET HOOKUPS, JUST UGLY GIRLFRIENDS, TINDER OR NOT.

Tinder is the same as real life, nothing changes. Go to a club with a Chad friend and see how many sluts he will fuck in the bathrooms.

Ugly people and overweight people are in relationships? It can happen but, as i've told you before, it happens because they are both settling (and she is settling more, because she is afraid, but she is not attracted and sex will be unpassioned if not absent at all).

HOW MY PERSONALITY IS "SHITTY" IF MY SAME "PERSONALITY" HAS ATTRACTED SO MANY FOIDS IN FEW HOURS TO THE POINT I MANAGED TO CHOSE THE HOTTEST AMONG THEM (PETITE 20 YEARS OLD BRUNETTE) AND MADE HER MAKE 1 HOUR TRAVELING TO GET UNDER MY HOUSE, YOU STUPID FUCKS. WE DO NOT WANT TO BE FATTY BETABUXERS IN A RELATIONSHIP, WE WANT GIRLS TO CRAVE OUR COCK AND THEN, EVENTUALLY, WE CAN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND IF ONE OF THIS GIRLS THAT CRAVE OUR COCK IS ALSO INTERESTING, BUT THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE WE ARE UGLY AND GIRLS ARE NOT INTERESTED, UNLESS THEY ARE OLD OR REALLY INSECURE (THUS, REALLY UGLY).

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF STUBBY FAT MEN WITH UGLY BEARDS AND GLASSES THAT LIVE IN DENIAL AND CONSIDER HAVING STARFISH SEX TWICE IN A YEAR A "HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP" WHILE CHAD MOCKS YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK AND HAS SEX EVERY DAY AND CUCKS YOU.

YOU GIVE SOY POINTS TO EACH OTHER SUPPORTED BY A BUNCH OF SLUTS THAT WOULD NEVER TOUCH YOU IN REAL LIFE, YOU FAT FUCKS.

I'm sure IT is aware deep down since most of them are bluepilled incels in denial. Why do you think bluepilled incels are hostile towards us, blackpilled incels? They want to believe what they've been told their entire lives to be true, but then when we present counter arguments, they sperg out, out of fear that we're correct while the lies they've been fed have not. It's like how the religious react toward atheists out of fear their god and doctrine was a hoax.

Case in point IT isn't going to address this, they'll either ignore this and not post it, or they'll refute it with the usual "I've seen X man with Y woman therefore your argument is invalid" hell we have cucks in this VERY forum who use that. So I dunno what to tell you. I'm assuming you're venting, but don't bother with IT, arguing with them is just throwing words into a void.

IT doesn't exist. It's brazilliansigma and 300 bot accounts.

I'm sure IT is aware deep down since most of them are bluepilled incels in denial. Why do you think bluepilled incels are hostile towards us, blackpilled incels? They want to believe what they've been told their entire lives to be true, but then when we present counter arguments, they sperg out, out of fear that we're correct while the lies they've been fed have not. It's like how the religious react toward atheists out of fear their god and doctrine was a hoax.

Case in point IT isn't going to address this, they'll either ignore this and not post it, or they'll refute it with the usual "I've seen X man with Y woman therefore your argument is invalid" hell we have cucks in this VERY forum who use that. So I dunno what to tell you. I'm assuming you're venting, but don't bother with IT, arguing with them is just throwing words into a void.

This is a very good point actually, especially your example about religious people (i did something similar in the past).

Didn't read but agree with the title

It still genuinely baffles me how people believe that he's somehow better than us

What people? Even those from IT scolded him because once he mocked an incel that wanted to kill himself. They deleted that post but i remember it well.

What people? Even those from IT scolded him because once he mocked an incel that wanted to kill himself. They deleted that post but i remember it well.
I sometimes check it out of boredom and see comments praising him for us living in his head rent free and all that shit

Lol, they didn't feature me again, it appear i've won! Stupid cucks! Too afraid to answer, right?
I sometimes check it out of boredom and see comments praising him for us living in his head rent free and all that shit

It's just him with his alt accounts.