Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why aren't you surgerymaxxing?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Or at least saving up to do so? I'm wagecucking so I can get it in two years after I graduate. Even if you don't have enough, loans from the bank and financing from doctors are available, or you could go to Mexico, which has the cheapest prices.
Anything can be fixed by plastic surgery so if you're not planning it, why? Unless you're a volcel.

poor + not really a fan of surgery.

Poor and ugly beyond repair. Haven't found any info on how to fix my long midface. My lower third is also completely fucked. Ugly flat upturned nose that seems to be caused by a weird midface. It's over.

too expensive besides nothing can fix my uglyness

Yeah, go to Mexico and have your organs harvested by the cartel.

Go away and advertise your services elsewhere, Dr. Shekelstein.

Surgery just seems too risky for a tiny possible gain to me. Add that to that Im getting old, dont trust doctors, and would look subhuman even with surgery and it just seems like a waste. Id rather spend my money on other copes.

I don't really want plastic Surgery. Ive seen pic's where it makes people look even worse and less natural after the surgery.

I don't even think that surgery could save me, even if i became good-looking I will still have lived my whole life as an incel and would retain that mindset.

Surgery wont save a subhuman like me. Surgery is only good for those who already have a chance.

Idk man. I'm pretty close to roping so it might not be necessary.

am planning for it, once i save enough money and get past the ridiculous waiting lists in australia i will hopefully or try to ascend to 5/10 status

I don't even think that surgery could save me, even if i became good-looking I will still have lived my whole life as an incel and would retain that mindset.
yea the blackpill can be strong in that regard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back