Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why aren’t you getting drunk or high to cope?

M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

God’s plan
I honestly want to know as a substance-abuse-cel in America who only gets intoxicated now legally in the Midwest because I have no friends basically. It’s the cheat code to make yourself feel way better than you should.

I don’t understand these spergs that are straight edge dealing with all this incel outcast related pain

I abstain from drinking and smoking

Because, I don't want to get addicted. I just cope with slop

Food is pretty nice, but it doesn’t alter the way you think enough in my opinion
None, if my parents have ever drunk or smoked. And they wouldn't approve either. I don't want to get into it. And knowing myself, I'll get addicted

I am not really suffering, I just don't really enjoy anything.
I'll not risk making things worse by drug consumption.
I'm already a loser, there is no need for me to get cucked by drugs to accentuate that.

I don’t understand these spergs that are straight edge dealing with all this incel outcast related pain
I haven't drank alcohol since october last year. I don't miss the taste of it, only the effects. I can still live without it but some days i would want to escape and listen to music while drunk. Everytime you drink you will experience a mini depression afterwards so it's not really worth it in the end, it also kills braincells. I've come to realize that everything that makes you thirsty/dehydrated is unhealthy: Alcohol, Salt, Chocolate/candy, junk food, cooked food etc.

I am not really suffering, I just don't really enjoy anything.
I'll not risk making things worse by drug consumption.
I'm already a loser, there is no need for me to get cucked by drugs to accentuate that.
Fair enough I guess it’s basically just different strokes for different folks

I haven't drank alcohol since october last year. I don't miss the taste of it, only the effects. I can still live without it but some days i would want to escape and listen to music while drunk. Everytime you drink you will experience a mini depression afterwards so it's not really worth it in the end, it also kills braincells. I've come to realize that everything that makes you thirsty/dehydrated is unhealthy: Alcohol, Salt, Chocolate/candy, junk food, cooked food etc.
That’s an interesting perspective it makes sense though. I love listening to music intoxicated such a good cope.

drugs are bad

i dont like the feeling of being drunk and i like being high but i do not react well to drugs at all ( at least to weed ) so i cant do it
non substance related copes do well enough for me tho

I have a genetic disposition to getting addicted way to easily
Plus I'd try alcohol so i dont be homeless

I feel like becoming homeless could expand my social circle.

You’re probably smart for that both my parents are alcoholics and I fell right into the trap like it was destined.

Im addicted to jerking off

I'm sober as fuck. I'm too poor and high inhib to get drugs.
I only get high and drunk off stuff I’m I can get legally in Iowa of all conservative states lol. Recently at least.

cost too much money, i spend little on consumables in general

None, if my parents have ever drunk or smoked. And they wouldn't approve either. I don't want to get into it. And knowing myself, I'll get addicted
I should’ve had thoughts like that before I dived into weed and alcohol but i didn’t care

I’m assuming, it’s because most incels lack low inhibition due to being outcasted their whole life.

Ideally incel life is being lived while addicted to opioids, it makes the desire for anything else disappear.

Another problem tho nowadays is that it’s kind of hard to get the good stuff fent free or without any of that other shit.

I honestly want to know as a substance-abuse-cel in America who only gets intoxicated now legally in the Midwest because I have no friends basically. It’s the cheat code to make yourself feel way better than you should.
how much a month do you spend on drugs and alcohol ? I bet that if you spent all of that on good quality supplements you would feel far better and for real , you will be healthier overall with a better mood and yous body will be good as well , when it comes to me it's supplements that changed my life.

Trucel trait: You don't have enough connections to get drugs even if you wanted to

I'm really into drinking milk and consuming dairy products instead of booze or drugs.

It was the best cope for many years but, alas, alcoholism came to collect.

I guess all copes must come to an end.

I used to do DXM I would buy at the gas station or dollar tree, sometimes drink as well. Cigarette every once in a while. Quit because I have an addictive personality and don’t want to become a druggie.

I'm coping with a bottle of whiskey right now