Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why aren't women on dating and apps interested in meeting me ?

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Veteran
★★★★★
I know water is wet but I still want to hear the answers anyway.

We do not know your looks, we do not know your height, we do not know your race, we do not anything but your handle.

because they're hypergamous whores who only want chad

We do not know your looks, we do not know your height, we do not know your race, we do not anything but your handle.
I am Italian but I don't know my hight and if I post my face then I could get banned.

because they're too busy getting plowed by their dogs

Dog cock only or Chad or both
Your cock is useless to foids

Feeling overlooked on dating apps can be frustrating, but there are several potential reasons why this might be happening. Here are some common factors and suggestions for improvement:

1. **Profile Pictures**: High-quality, clear, and varied photos can significantly increase interest. Ensure you have a mix of solo shots, activities you enjoy, and maybe one or two social photos.

2. **Profile Bio**: An engaging and authentic bio helps. Highlight your interests, hobbies, and what you're looking for in a partner. Avoid clichés and be specific to stand out.

3. **Messaging Strategy**: Personalized, thoughtful messages are more effective than generic greetings. Mention something specific from their profile to show genuine interest.

4. **Activity Levels**: Regularly update your profile and be active on the app. This increases your visibility and shows you're serious about meeting someone.

5. **Match Preferences**: Check if your match criteria are too narrow. Broadening your preferences in terms of age, distance, or interests might increase matches.

6. **Self-Reflection**: Consider if there might be any elements of your profile or approach that could be off-putting or misunderstood. Sometimes getting feedback from friends can help.

7. **Patience and Persistence**: Dating apps can be a numbers game and it might take time to find someone compatible. Don't get discouraged by slow responses or rejections.

Improving these aspects can enhance your chances of meeting someone special.

They used their personality detectors on you

You don't have the looks in your photos as a hook

It's because your not paying premium and also btw btw you're not Chad