Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Why Aren't Women Attracted to Modern Christian Men?" - Comments filled with redpill BS.

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMybgvsZcp0

Comments filled with manshaming, "it's the man's fault", "you gotta do X, Y and Z", "don't put her on a pedestal" type of advice.

And I'm pretty sure lots of cucks pretending to be blackpilled on this very platform will fall in the trap and start their reply with

"It's because christianity is cucked" :soy:

"it's because turn the other cheek" :soy:

WRONG

There's no "because" : the whole point is wrong. Women are attracted by christian men. They're also attracted by non-christian men.

As long as they're chad.

What they're not attracted to are ugly males, and some of them happen to be christians.

Last edited:
Exactly. They want a Christian Chad, not the average Christian male

They want a thug chad ideally, betabux behaviour turns women off, and catholicism is peak betabux.

Honestly. And it’s the same with Muslims. Women can never have the same devotion to Islam the way men can. Just religious by name
Exactly. Males are way more devoted to religion if they're religious. These bible verse sums it up
25I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness:
26And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.
27Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:
28Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

They would be attracted to them if they were chad