Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why aren't there any spaces for men

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
maybe I could find friends if I had a chance to be around them and ONLY them
whenever a foid shows up, men transform into simps and they become mean to each other to prove their position in hierarchy and get female attention
there are gyms and clubs only for women, but there aren't any only for men
can't they just let us cope and be friends with each other? they even want to destroy this forum because it's one of the last male-only spaces left :feelsbadman:

Because that would be misogynistic sweetie.

We cant have evil men enjoying a women free space.

Men arent entitled to that

whenever a foid shows up, men transform into simps and they become mean to each other to prove their position in hierarchy and get female attention

1435753289282.jpg

Females hate it when guys enjoy something.

whenever a foid shows up, men transform into simps and they become mean to each other
My fat fuck Arab ex friend did this. He was born into millions, yet was a fat sad piece of pathetic shit. But as soon as there were girls around he would transform from supposedly OK guy to retarded annoying faggot. I dont talk to this guy any more and he is still a simp cuck. I hope his dad doesn't let him inherit shit, because he's a fucking failure and if I was a millionaire and had a kid like that I'd be fucking pissed