Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why aren't there any fetishists for inceldom?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Returning to roots
★★★★★
If you think about it there are a ton of fetishes about the weirdest shit, but none for inceldom which is very odd.

I believe that IT are these fetishists just channeled into a hate mob by a group of master manipulators. These feelings about us probably confuse them because we aren't chad so they really don't know how to act, so they just follow the nearest herd like sheep.

All this excess passion converted to hate (which is in the same category as love and creativity). If they have this much extra energy to hate us they must have a deep burning passion towards us and our cause that is just buried by their conformity.

What had me thinking this:

View: https://youtu.be/EAoBhyCIKv0?si=24zu0Pi5SVOFQ22d

(don't have to watch vid I just summed it up dumbly be he is more eloquent with words)

Thoughts about this?

we are unwanted everywhere

Who cares if trannies have a fetish for us?

Its men who have a much bigger variety of fetishes and not foids

there are

incel discords have groupies, and inceldom is mostly a fetish for them

As far as I know there is a Fetish for Incel but not Directly its usually stated by Hoes as "Untouched" "Cant talk to women" etc

Men can fetishize anything, even ugly women. But women don't care for ugly men. Just doesn't happen.

:feelshehe: I wonder what will happen when the subreddit gets nuked. We may get mass ascensions
I look forward to posting on .is when it has only 10 users left who are too truecel to ascend even with the incel fetishists

the incel fetish is real, it is called "OF whores money milking desperate men"

Most rapist wear masks and shit, how would they know if it's chad tho?
Unlike believed, most rape is not raping a random foid on the street. Most rape is when foids want to stop having sex while being in the middle of it and the guy refuses to stop

Unlike believed, most rape is not raping a random foid on the street. Most rape is when foids want to stop having sex while being in the middle of it and the guy refuses to stop
That's just foid retardation.

deal with it, scat and piss are more appealing than us
Cobra Starship Literally My Favorite Band In 2008 GIF by mtv

I look forward to posting on .is when it has only 10 users left who are too truecel to ascend even with the incel fetishists
Not going to happen. Even if half of this forum is handsome, we still come here for a reason, and one common reason is shortcel syndrome. Women biologically hate manlets, and the depressing part is that even if they were forced to marry us, they'd still hate us even if we had a massive 10 inch dong.

Not going to happen. Even if half of this forum is handsome, we still come here for a reason, and one common reason is shortcel syndrome. Women biologically hate manlets, and the depressing part is that even if they were forced to marry us, they'd still hate us even if we had a massive 10 inch dong.
barack obama hope GIF by Obama

Yeah You actually think these Hoes want what they say? Their Tactics for eons has been "I want this but not really this"
They will take my cock one day. dead or alive their cumming with me

Yeah and also many cases where foid report rape because the had sex with a guy and regret it afterwards
That's absolutely insane that they can do that shit and not have any accountability...

The hivemind only has one fetish and it's tall men.

IT is just another example of normie nature in which bullying is one part of it. Normies seek any kind of justification for their hate on ugly men. They cannot deny facts such as the blackpill so they turn on talking bullshit about incels. One example of this is that they made up a false claim, that incels are more dangerous than other people. They simply want ugly men off the streets from ruining sexhavers day, they want to enslave short men and they want to lock up and lobotomize autistic men unless they can use them for that cheap labor. Media and lawmakers consist from the same normies with the same nature which is why they don't care about our problems but rather go full ER against us with excuses and claims which are not true.

Incels posting on IT are people who believe being allied with their bullies, sexhavers and overall with the "innocent" socially acceptable people leads them to somewhere out of their misery. Of course it's an easy path to be mentally castrated, ignorant, unaware and live in false hope normies have gaslighted incels to, just so they could keep incels shut about their sexlessness, touch starvation, injustice and depression.

If you think about it there are a ton of fetishes about the weirdest shit, but none for inceldom which is very odd.

I believe that IT are these fetishists just channeled into a hate mob by a group of master manipulators. These feelings about us probably confuse them because we aren't chad so they really don't know how to act, so they just follow the nearest herd like sheep.

All this excess passion converted to hate (which is in the same category as love and creativity). If they have this much extra energy to hate us they must have a deep burning passion towards us and our cause that is just buried by their conformity.

What had me thinking this:

View: https://youtu.be/EAoBhyCIKv0?si=24zu0Pi5SVOFQ22d

(don't have to watch vid I just summed it up dumbly be he is more eloquent with words)

Thoughts about this?

We don't have flaws, we are just plain dysgenic.

For good looking mentalcels there probably is.

IT is just another example of normie nature in which bullying is one part of it. Normies seek any kind of justification for their hate on ugly men. They cannot deny facts such as the blackpill so they turn on talking bullshit about incels. One example of this is that they made up a false claim, that incels are more dangerous than other people. They simply want ugly men off the streets from ruining sexhavers day, they want to enslave short men and they want to lock up and lobotomize autistic men unless they can use them for that cheap labor. Media and lawmakers consist from the same normies with the same nature which is why they don't care about our problems but rather go full ER against us with excuses and claims which are not true.
This. It's socially acceptable to make fun of us that even the jews at Reddicuck HQ allow it.