Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why aren’t there a lot of Latinocels on this site?

• Thread starter AppleMaleStrategies
  • Start date
AppleMaleStrategies

AppleMaleStrategies

Banned
-
Is it just me or Latino men usually aren’t incels. What is even more strange to me is I see short Latino guys all the time with like 10 different children. For some reason white and black men aren’t allowed to be short but for Latino men it is ok if they are short.

Are there any latinocels on this site? Do you think there are less latinocels because a lot of them have some degree of European mixture in their dna therefore they kind of get a little taste of JBW?

Why is it that latino men aren’t seen as feminine like Asian men or creepy and weird like Indian men yet they are one of the shortest groups of people in the world. The average man is Ecuador is like 5’4 but yet I’ve seen this one short Ecuadorian guy on YouTube and he always got different girls in his videos all the time and I’m pretty sure he is smashing all of them.

idk, latino countries are in the news for becoming more feminist and less traditional including muh macho tradition, so this will probably change soon

because NT + 2nd best looking after Whites
It’s crazy because I actually know white Stacies that like Latino guys. Like they think they are exotic and shit. I’m starting to think JBL may be more powerful in America with white females than Jbw. I think JBW might be more powerful in Asia and Latin America because a white guy there is considered exotic and different looking.

They're too busy crossing the border and commiting crimes

@30klhlvwizard

Because they’re low-IQ, extroverted/low inhib, and aren’t as ugly as niggers

Is it just me or Latino men usually aren’t incels. What is even more strange to me is I see short Latino guys all the time with like 10 different children. For some reason white and black men aren’t allowed to be short but for Latino men it is ok if they are short.

Are there any latinocels on this site? Do you think there are less latinocels because a lot of them have some degree of European mixture in their dna therefore they kind of get a little taste of JBW?

Why is it that latino men aren’t seen as feminine like Asian men or creepy and weird like Indian men yet they are one of the shortest groups of people in the world. The average man is Ecuador is like 5’4 but yet I’ve seen this one short Ecuadorian guy on YouTube and he always got different girls in his videos all the time and I’m pretty sure he is smashing all of them.
Argentiniancel

for spics they for some reason don't give a shit about looks so they impregnate the most ugly obese Mexican foid