Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why aren't subhuman eyecels contactmaxxing?

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
If you have dirty shit eyes like bronze like I do why don't you just buy cheap contacts to fix your eyes? I know I will though it probably won't help me much at least I will have blue eye halo. This is what I'm talking about:

Sry boyos I know this guy emits big faggot energy but the alternative is watching some stupid YouTube thots that's all I could find.

no contacts for your face

Eye area is still fucked

I'll try it for sure

Good idea tbh, light eyes is big halo

Don't they cause blindness and stuff like that or did I misread? Eye color is one of my worst attributes my dad had god-tier pheno with dark hair, light blue eyes, and dark limbal ring.

Cause I already have blue eyes

My eyes are mud brown but I'm happy with the color tbh. Never liked blue eyes in others idk why I'd like em for myself. Though I do acknowledge the halo, which is stupid.

eye colour is cope bro it's all about eye area ffs

3:27 literally gives him 1 + point.

just go blind for women bro

If you do this you might as well chop your dick off because you're no better than a foid tbh

Honestly think about how much of a faggot you have to be to wear colored contacts in order to try and "look better" or whatever. Holy shit it's really true that men today are being massively pussified

If you do this you might as well chop your dick off because you're no better than a foid tbh

Honestly think about how much of a faggot you have to be to wear colored contacts in order to try and "look better" or whatever. Holy shit it's really true that men today are being massively pussified

I don't see it that way. If they are allowed to fraud why can't we? Maybe you are not a subhuman like me but I need to do whatever I can to lift my attractiveness to even stand a chance of ascending in fucking SEA forget about the west.

If they are allowed to fraud why can't we?
Because frauding is a feminine trait. Why would you want to be like that? Doing your style up nice, your hair up nice, your clothes up nice, that's fine. But putting on fake contacts and make up like foids too? That's taking it a little too far into homo territory for my liking.

Because frauding is a feminine trait. Why would you want to be like that? Doing your style up nice, your hair up nice, your clothes up nice, that's fine. But putting on fake contacts and make up like foids too? That's taking it a little too far into homo territory for my liking.

So surgeries are homo too? Low iq

Are you jealous bc you don't have the $ to fraud? Lol @ this Puritan shit, only Chad has option of au naturale.

Are you jealous bc you don't have the $ to fraud? Lol @ this Puritan shit, only Chad has option of au naturale.
Money for contacts? Of course I have that, I WEAR normal vision contacts.

Now let me ask you: How fucking poor do YOU have to be to assume someone else doesn't have money for contacts?

And no, faggot: Represent your natural eye color with pride unless you're a homo.

eye colour is cope bro it's all about eye area ffs
Bullshit. Pheno/coloring/soft features are 80% of the reason why whites are the most desired/successful. The vast, vast majority do not have great bone/facial structure. You can literally see in this video just how much more attractive he looks.

My dad was slayer just off pheno/coloring alone. Dark hair and light blue eyes with dark limbal ring.

Guys like this are gigachadpreets because of their pheno/coloring.

while this guy is nothing compared to them (he even has good soft features as well).

If you have dirty shit eyes like bronze like I do why don't you just buy cheap contacts to fix your eyes? I know I will though it probably won't help me much at least I will have blue eye halo. This is what I'm talking about:

Sry boyos I know this guy emits big faggot energy but the alternative is watching some stupid YouTube thots that's all I could find.

It's a retarded Cope

My skin isnt shit brown but still, i dont see how this can help.