Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why arent southern euros ever considered ethnics?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
If i showed you a picture of the average spaniard or greek you would probably call them an arab or something but then the moment its revealed that they are southern euros theres like a switch in peoples brains that labels them as white. Is nationality halo really that strong that it makes people with the exact same traits as a deathnic seen as aryan?

On a deathnic brown skin is shitskin but on a southern euro its a tan

Dark eyes would be shitskin eyes on deathnic but hazel for a southern euro

Frizzy hair would be nafri or mutt hair on deathnic but labeled as curly on southern euro

Body hair is swarthy on deathnic but manly on southern euro

Damn if i was literally from one country to the left of turkey i would be considered white with the exact same features

Because nobody wants us. We are nazis for the blacks and niggers for the whites

Last edited:
OMG its almost as if race is a social construct:horror::feelsseriously:

Southern euros are called white with dark features while arab is called shitskin

If i showed you a picture of the average spaniard or greek you would probably call them an arab or something but then the moment its revealed that they are southern euros theres like a switch in peoples brains that labels them as white. Is nationality halo really that strong that it makes people with the exact same traits as a deathnic seen as aryan?

Frizzy hair would be nafri or mutt hair on deathnic but labeled as curly on southern euro

Damn if i was literally from one country to the left of turkey i would be considered white with the exact same features
1633859578509-png.505953

Arabs are often mixed with Bantus, East Asians or South Asians.
Argelians
_109496401_algeriacrowd.jpg

Moroccans
faee96b1fd8b4525ad51d2da99235f69_18.jpeg

Turkish
LYNXMPEG270NA_L.jpg

Pakistanees
pakistan-fans-celebrate-in-the-crowd-during-the-second-one-day-match-picture-id3099751

Modern Greeks have a heavy MENA admixture for European standards. Is in pair of Italian Islanders(Corsica, Sardinia)

e881c0e8bb1612663b7dcb98de27507d.jpg

image017.jpg

Spaniards. Keep in mind that lots of spics and sandniggers have entered in Spanish lands the last 30-20 years plus Spaniards have a gypsy minority. A random Spaniard will pass as white in any Western country(). A random ethnic(with exception of Turkish ) do not. Sure that if you pick Antonio Banderas it will be considered as ethnic but most Spaniards don´t ressemble Antonio Banderas.
AP17230362600601.jpg

barcelona-unity-rally.jpg

04madrid6-superJumbo.jpg

stock-photo-valencia-spain-jun-the-crowd-at-festival-de-les-arts-on-june-in-valencia-spain-673315153.jpg

If some Spaniards have off-white features(Berber phenotype) is because of heat and not because they are less European(genetically). In fact, Spaniards are closer to anglos genetically than Slavs.

In the case of Spaniards and Greeks their non-European component is the most caucassian component found in the Arab world with exception of countries that bordline Center and Eastern Europe. With this same retarded logic we shouldn´t consider Nordics as ethnics since there non-European component is often East Asian.

Last edited:
Arabs are often mixed with Bantus, East Asians or South Asians.
Argelians
_109496401_algeriacrowd.jpg

Moroccans
faee96b1fd8b4525ad51d2da99235f69_18.jpeg

Turkish
LYNXMPEG270NA_L.jpg

Pakistanees
pakistan-fans-celebrate-in-the-crowd-during-the-second-one-day-match-picture-id3099751

Modern Greeks have a heavy MENA admixture for European standards. Is in pair of Italian Islanders(Corsica, Sardinia)

e881c0e8bb1612663b7dcb98de27507d.jpg

image017.jpg

Spaniards. Keep in mind that lots of spics and sandniggers have entered in Spanish lands the last 30-20 years plus Spaniards have a gypsy minority. A random Spaniard will pass as white in any Western country(). A random ethnic(with exception of Turkish ) do not. Sure that if you pick Antonio Banderas it will be considered as ethnic but most Spaniards don´t ressemble Antonio Banderas.
AP17230362600601.jpg

barcelona-unity-rally.jpg

04madrid6-superJumbo.jpg

stock-photo-valencia-spain-jun-the-crowd-at-festival-de-les-arts-on-june-in-valencia-spain-673315153.jpg

If some Spaniards have off-white features(Berber phenotype) is because of heat and not because they are less European(genetically). In fact, Spaniards are closer to anglos genetically than Slavs.

In the case of Spaniards and Greeks their non-European component is the most caucassian component found in the Arab world with exception of countries that bordline Center and Eastern Europe. With this same retarded logic we shouldn´t consider Nordics as ethnics since there non-European component is often East Asian.
"Because of heat". Ofcourse southern euros make excuses to why they are white. Why cant mena use the same excuse of the heat making them darker. Its always cherry picked images too showcasing the worsr of menas and the best of southern euros

"Because of heat". Ofcourse southern euros make excuses to why they are white. Why cant mena use the same excuse of the heat making them darker. Its always cherry picked images too showcasing the worsr of menas and the best of southern euros
A cherry picking example would be your claim. Also, the caucassian element in the Arab world with exception of places that are close to Center and Eastern Europe is the non-European element of Southern Euros. What makes a 4% of their DNA. To put you in perspective, average white American has a 2-4% of bantu DNA.
I´m using crowds with tons of people what isn´t a cherrypick unless I´m using an enclave what it isn´t.

Last edited:

sure southern euros may have some arab/turk admixture but they are westernized and culturally european. Whatever arabs who managed to stay behind were forced to lose islam, become catholic, marry euro women, and speak the langauge/culture of europe so in a sense they are european at this point. Plus Viking/Normans conquerors in regions like sicily significantly diluted the arab blood.

Because they still look a lot better than other ethnics like rices and curries

we wuz aryanz n shieet

To be honest I look like an Italian or Spanish or Portuguese or something, and I live in Finland. I do feel like an ethnic to some extent. Nordic countries are whitevilles, everyone here is white as fuck