Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why aren't more honest about wanting us subhumans killed?

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
Like I know that women's mind often doesn't make sense, but I wish that they'd actually just be honest with their hatred towards subhuman males instead of virtue signalling. Like it frustrates me when they post on social media about supporting males on the autism spectrum, and males of color when we all know its a just lie. They actually see every male who is not of a certain height, race, or voice as an object, that deserves to be shot, stabbed, choked to death, and/or beaten to death. That is womens true nature and its why I'm scared to be anywhere near a woman. Who knows when a woman will snap and go on a shooting spree to get rid of the subhuman males near her. I bet she'd get away with it without even a slap on the wrist too. That is the world we live in.

They simply choose to not breed with us and have us die without offspring to leave behind, thus taking us out of the gene pool.

because of the jews

They want to gaslight you into becoming society's blue collar slave

Like I know that women's mind often doesn't make sense

Shit dawg, what gave it away?

I wish that they'd actually just be honest with their hatred towards subhuman males instead of virtue signalling

Some of them are pretty honest and upfront about it like the zoomer chicks on TikTok hating women or ethnic women on Twitter hating their own men. These posts aren’t being shamed upon, they’re being encouraged.