Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why aren't incels ready to take serious action?

B

biomarxist

Recruit
★★
Why aren't they working together with other incels they know irl to form underground political movements, hiring potential recruits and spreading the movement? Why aren't they self improving atleast for the revolution? Just how psychologically buck broken is the average incel, either an incel in denial or an incel who's fully accepted his inceldom?

There aren't enough of us, most incels are bluepillers in denial of reality.

Unless every one of us have high positions in politics or corporations

Any clearly embedded organization (for example, a political party) will be instantly destroyed by the apparatus of state violence. (by the police and special services)

Very strong post lieutenant glowingburg but this is not gonna help you improve your career we despite being retards can do better than this

Any clearly embedded organization (for example, a political party) will be instantly destroyed by the apparatus of state violence. (by the police and special services)
I think citizens do have the right to start their own political party though

Revolution is impossible in conditions of total surveillance. ( All your messages can be read; City streets are packed with cameras ) Even if the Incels had gathered thousands of armed fighters and launched an attempt to forcibly change power, they would have been defeated by a professional army, those who were not killed would have been arrested and tortured to give the necessary testimony.

2022 join date @Emba the sleepercels you were talking about

I think citizens do have the right to start their own political party though
Yes, but if the party becomes the target of repression, the security forces will have the opportunity to get to know every person in this party and start ruining their lives.

suprising that many of the so called 'incels' here are hostile to any potential of starting a political movement or party. Have the alphabet agencies compromised this website?

suprising that many of the so called 'incels' here are hostile to any potential of starting a political movement or party. Have the alphabet agencies compromised this website?
We are lone wolves and this is our strength and our weakness, we are not connected to each other in any way, so it is impossible to catch us all at one moment.

We are lone wolves and this is our strength and our weakness, we are not connected to each other in any way, so it is impossible to catch us all at one moment.
you're still going to die watching your genes die out in front of your own eyes slowly but surely while chads & foids breed and populate this world. Sad that our kind is going to be denied the only opportunity to cheat death itself and that being reproduction.

Brother woke up and chose violence
:feelsdevil:

Either getting banned within today for being a infiltrator or going to become a great incel leader

2022 account also

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

explain nick fuentes, groypers et al..
I know perfectly well that the modern world with its advanced technologies is modern totalitarianism. The authorities can read your every message on the Internet, because anonymity has long been killed by the special services. The authorities can track your experience by video cameras. We are already living in Orwell's 1984.

You are an infiltrator and I understand you want to paint us all as terrorists and dangerous when in reality we just want to be left alone and we also couldn't form a big movement even if we wanted to because we are simply too weak, demotivated and disorganized

lieutenant glowingburg IT 6th Regiment reporting saar

You are an infiltrator and I understand you want to paint us all as terrorists and dangerous when in reality we just want to be left alone and we also couldn't form a big movement even if we wanted to because we are simply too weak, demotivated and disorganized
does the 'incel revolution ' even have to be violent retard? You think the feminist revolution was violent?

does the 'incel revolution ' even have to be violent retard? You think the feminist revolution was violent?
The feminist revolution happened because feminism was beneficial and it was specifically disseminated through the media. Incels are unprofitable to anyone, no one needs us except ourselves. Have a good evening, Mr. Lieutenant, I hope you will receive an early promotion.

The feminist revolution happened because feminism was beneficial and it was specifically disseminated through the media. Incels are unprofitable to anyone, no one needs us except ourselves. Have a good evening, Mr. Lieutenant, I hope you will receive an early promotion.
you genuinely are a glowie or someone who's given up all hopes of salvation. If the movement is organized, non violent but still is something that can achieve decent results, why would you not want it to succeed?

you genuinely are a glowie or someone who's given up all hopes of salvation. If the movement is organized, non violent but still is something that can achieve decent results, why would you not want it to succeed?
Why do you think he is a glowie

ok loser.

The purpose of the forum is precisely to bring together these "loser" individuals, normies like you are banned in less than a few days, just because they don't know anything about the SUPREME knowledge we have.You calling a loser derogatory on a loser forum is hilarious because it just shows that you're making the central point we're making. Hilarious.Psychology does not fall under the incel, normie topic. Psychology is an alternative confrontation regarding feminine positivism, you are confusing incel with foid, when in fact the connection is opposite and with different factors.

Political movements are relative and emerged from the Enlightenment. This topic does not qualify to be considered "serious of utmost importance." And suppose the “incels created a political movement”, nothing would be resolved, why? BECAUSE MOVEMENTS ARE ENCOURAGED BASED ON SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE COMMANDED BY FOID. How a word that has been left vague, not by narratives, but by nature, can be accepted except with wrong interconnections about it and its entire set of conditions that go against the nature of those even within the parameter of that word, and the name of that is "incel".

Last edited:
Because we all live under totalitarianism. It doesn't matter the USA, Canada, Britain, Russia. We are all slaves of our states and for any attempt to rebel we will either be humiliated and publicly expended or sent to prison/GULAG.

Why do you think he is a glowie
1.for deliberately calling me out as a glowie eventhough I or anyone else hadn't gone into the details or specifics as to how or why this movement could happen or why it will fail miserably.
2.being very much hostile to even the idea of a revolution, even if it's non violent.
3.spam like posting

1.for deliberately calling me out as a glowie eventhough I or anyone else hadn't gone into the details or specifics as to how or why this movement could happen or why it will fail miserably.
2.being very much hostile to even the idea of a revolution, even if it's non violent.
3.spam like posting
I see this as an attempt to derrail & demoralize incels & the incel movement in any way they can

@biomarxist dunno if I'll get banned for this but *ncel Pro*ection For*e
I never bought into their programmme but they're exactly who you're looking for. And if asterisks get in the way between you and them it's fucking over for you :feelskek:.

I never bought into their programmme but they're exactly who you're looking for. And if asterisks get in the way between you and them it's fucking over for you :feelskek:.
what am I seeing?

Alright lads. I got to go now. I'll meet you after 2 hours

"Aisuru tochi no mirai o surutameni"

Our stuff spreads fast on the internet. By the law of demoegrahpics, ultraconserative elmeents will win

"Aisuru tochi no mirai o surutameni"
Yeah that probably makes sense rather than what I did, I just googled the songs lyrics and copypasted the line into the signature. I'll just remove it tbh, it doesn't sound nice to me anymore (the message not the song).

Glowiesmith

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back