Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why aren't incels friendlier together.

PURE ANUS

PURE ANUS

Autistic little duckling.
★★★
i mean we should have discord servers of 20 people who really are hardcore friends, play games together. Watch movies together.

Fuck you, discord is for FAKECELS

I doubt that i can be friends with anyone here

i mean we should have discord servers of 20 people who really are hardcore friends, play games together. Watch movies together.
all the incels I've met have always been like this: they share their opinion (be it extreme or not) sometimes they create good bonds but because of disparities of thoughts they divide be it political, philosophical or otherwise. For this they have my respect, because they are (most of the time) consistent, unlike the people I meet offline.

No friendliness for your face

all the incels I've met have always been like this: they share their opinion (be it extreme or not) sometimes they create good bonds but because of disparities of thoughts they divide be it political, philosophical or otherwise. For this they have my respect, because they are (most of the time) consistent, unlike the people I meet offline.
I've made 2 online friends who i regularly face time, or call, or plan on meeting, already met one tho.
I really think this will be positive.
I remember a documentary where incels facetimed

No friendliness for your face
thats lowkey bs,
but also i genuinely dreamed about your face jfl im not kidding. :lul:
Or maybe intellaucelistic

I've made 2 online friends who i regularly face time, or call, or plan on meeting, already met one tho.
I really think this will be positive.
I remember a documentary where incels facetimed
I have had direct experiences with online friends too. However, most of them I met were assholes and purposely made you feel inferior, especially on discord and similar apps. I stopped being in those toxic communities, they often do not respect the rules of the group and do what they want. I also recorded calls in which they verbally and psychologically tortured underage boys because of their diversity, at the moment similar apps like discord are not protected enough for users. Go read how many death threats and insults users receive on that platform, it is disgusting.

I have had direct experiences with online friends too. However, most of them I met were assholes and purposely made you feel inferior, especially on discord and similar apps. I stopped being in those toxic communities, they often do not respect the rules of the group and do what they want. I also recorded calls in which they verbally and psychologically tortured underage boys because of their diversity, at the moment similar apps like discord are not protected enough for users. Go read how many death threats and insults users receive on that platform, it is disgusting.
i must agree, being in discord can be VERY VERY unhealthy for incels.
i did some fucked up things i sorely regret, the dopamine from talking to people, after being alone for 3 years is too much.
I think if we did a discord server with iqcels it would perhaps be better

i must agree, being in discord can be VERY VERY unhealthy for incels.
i did some fucked up things i sorely regret, the dopamine from talking to people, after being alone for 3 years is too much.
I think if we did a discord server with iqcels it would perhaps be better
If you want to do it, do it, I don't want to limit you but as far as I'm concerned it's a closed issue I've had too many direct unhealthy experiences with such experiences. Also the language would be an obstacle for me, not the main one but it would be In the near future however I could take this option into consideration.

welcome back black frost
IMG 1460

That's more than the number of incels we have here.

Friends are pointless as a sub5