Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why aren’t foids straightforward when it comes to attraction?

• Thread starter gimmedatrope999
  • Start date
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
Most men have no problem admitting that looks matter when it comes to attraction; why isn’t this the case for women? Is it to save face? Create simps?

I personally believe that foids have an innate knowledge that they would be generally disliked and unfavored because of their true character, and if a majority of men understood their true character they would lose their rights. Men also need to be bluepilled in modern day society so that they’re motivated to wage-slave and support the current system ( one that favors women over men). I would have much more respect for them if they were simply honest, but all they’re doing is proving us right and giving men even more reasons to take their rights away.

daily reminder that rights can only exist between equals.

There are a handful of reasons. Most of them boil down to what others will think of them and the general utility of men they're not attracted to.

By nature, women are highly conformist (there are evolutionary reasons for this), and so their lifeline is fitting into the group and what other women and men that other women find attractive think of them. When it comes to men they have zero sexual interest in they will seek to use him for some potential utility in their lives. He could have a car, have handyman or technical skills, or just be a bodyguard and meatshield against other men like him (beta male deterrent) when she's out at night looking to whore it up with attractive men.

Last edited:
There's nothing I don't hate more than a virtue signaling whore. The fact that they actively bluepill men pisses me off.:feelsree:

Its the collective lie, people who admit looks discrimination apply it mostly to foids or to things you can change like style and weight, height most people acknowledge as valuable and shortness as debilitating trait. People globally lie that men can overcome everything by being hardworking and good.

Not really dude
From my 26 yrs on this hellscape, men are much for straightforward when it comes to attraction. Go ask a single guy you know what his criteria is for a romantic partner.
Simply because they can't afford to do so. W*men are masters in the art of lying, they are bound to utilize indirect speech, therefore their communication should never be taken at surface-level. What a w*man has to say in any type of relationship is never valuable because it always relates to some form of manipulation and self-benefit and/or dishonesty.
This is why they don’t want men to know their true nature. Does that sound like a group who should hold much authority if at all?

From my 26 yrs on this hellscape, men are much for straightforward when it comes to attraction. Go ask a single guy you know what his criteria is for a romantic partner.
Im saying that none of us really look for top tier in terms of attractiveness maybe fellow brocels do but lets be brutal for a moment, its never happening. We honestly just look for any foid that isnt a bitch and something else we may like that dosent have to mean looks. But of course jewtube and jewtok gas ruined the chance for anyone to find anyone like that its all just self obsessed meme gender foids now

i actually somewhat respect the few holes who admit it. it's refreshing to hear the honesty instead of bullshit platitutdes.

They want you to think that they are not superficial.

100% fully agree.

Most men have no problem admitting that looks matter when it comes to attraction; why isn’t this the case for women? Is it to save face? Create simps?

I personally believe that foids have an innate knowledge that they would be generally disliked and unfavored because of their true character, and if a majority of men understood their true character they would lose their rights. Men also need to be bluepilled in modern day society so that they’re motivated to wage-slave and support the current system ( one that favors women over men). I would have much more respect for them if they were simply honest, but all they’re doing is proving us right and giving men even more reasons to take their rights away.

daily reminder that rights can only exist between equals.
I want to add this quote, as I believe it sums up everything here.

No man who thinks deeply about women ever retains a high opinion of them. Men either despise women or they haven’t thought about them deeply enough.
-Otto Weininger

All about maintaining a certain perception whilst benefitting of off men's ignorance.

Women are just super conformist and just repeat whatever the majority say. It’s as simple as that.

i also think it’s possible a lot of foids genuinely believe personality matters, because they have deluded themselves so much:feelsjuice: