Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Aren't Autistic Men On Average More Blackpilled Than NTs?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I would think that having undergone massive struggles in all aspects of life including poor social, financial and dating prospects, most autistic men should be well aware of the cruel and unfair nature of this world. The fact that this system is designed to favor certain groups over others, I wonder what extent of blackpill knowledge they possess, do most autistic men realize the importance of facial attractiveness and being NT in order for success in life? If that's the case why are so many autistics not angry, enraged, hateful, still seem empathetic towards females, and generally favor the existing social order? Essentially many of them are bluepilled and I don't understand why, having undergone the pain and trauma from almost certain persecution and bullying by NTs, could their autism be severe enough to not be aware of their oppression? Do they just lose themselves in their ritualistic behaviors and obsessions and become oblivious to the world? Do some of them actually have enough positive formative experiences, due to the pity of others?

Depends, I think having aspergers makes me see the world for what it is more than NTs but low functioning autists obviously can’t tell.

Depends, I think having aspergers makes me see the world for what it is more than NTs but low functioning autists obviously can’t tell.
Even many high functioning autists are bluepilled male feminist soyboys. Why do you think they refuse to identify as incel and become blackpilled when the vast majority of them will die virgins or get (very little) sexual contact their entire lives?

Last edited:
Most autists are too kind, and they can more easily cope by occupying their time with hobbies (don't forget that autists don't need as much as social contact as NTs do). Some of them (the very sexually frustratedly deprived) cope by going prison gay.

I think it highly depends on how severe the case of autism is for the idividual.

Most autistic men are shut-in hermits living on disability because nobody will hire them unless they're 160 IQ, and even then if they dont posses some normie social qualities they will get ostracized in the workplace and eventually treated like shit until they quit.

I know a guy on a autist discord that worked for Boeing that got forced to quit after months of being ignored and denied work. He was there for a 5 years but never was part of any social circles at the job, so he eventually just got cucked out of projects and would goto work for months just sitting there doing nothing being ignored by everyone, till he finally just quit.

Low-functioning autists are too low IQ and self-aware to question their situation. On the other hand, the system is extra careful to indoctrinate high-functioning autists to adhere to the bluepill with special ed classes and life coaches and therapy etc

I know a guy on a autist discord that worked for Boeing that got forced to quit after months of being ignored and denied work. He was there for a 5 years but never was part of any social circles at the job, so he eventually just got cucked out of projects and would goto work for months just sitting there doing nothing being ignored by everyone, till he finally just quit.
That's quite terrible, did he at least receive monetary compensation during that time?

It's a trait of autism to mimic others in terms of their speech and mannerisms, and to lack an organic personality.

I think the same can apply to ideas. Certain autistic men mimic normalfag ideas. They don't have fully developed views of the world based on their own experiences, but just derivative, disconnected, normalfag nonsense.

There's also a high number of perceptive autists who adopt normalfag ideas because they've retained a desire to fit into normalfag society, and so they conform to it.

Last edited:
I wonder this also, everyone in my autism support association cucked out hard for this sub5 landwhale with a bf and I can't understand it.

I must be a odd combo, because I'm low IQ, yet extremely painfully self aware and blackpilled.

It's a trait of autism to mimic others in terms of their speech and mannerisms, and to lack an organic personality.
That seems like ASPD not ASD. Autists are capable of having their own opinions, characteristics and personality traits that make them unique.

That seems like ASPD not ASD. Autists are capable of having their own opinions, characteristics and personality traits that make them unique.

Of course, autism is a spectrum and its manifestations vary. I was speaking there of more low-functioning types.

Although it cannot be denied that even many high-functioning autists are like blank slates, waiting to be programmed. If not into normalfag ideology, then into the alt-right or what you.
The alt-right at least funnels their disaffection into something, even if it's disjointed and not really relevant to their experiences.

Last edited:
Chris Chan is the perfect example of what happens when an autist overdoses on bluepills.

The depression rate among aspies is high, but their copes might be preventing them from researching and swallowing the :blackpill:. I didn't become truly blackpilled until I lost interest in video games.

They suffer from the same brainwashing as NT normies do.

I would think that having undergone massive struggles in all aspects of life including poor social, financial and dating prospects, most autistic men should be well aware of the cruel and unfair nature of this world. The fact that this system is designed to favor certain groups over others, I wonder what extent of blackpill knowledge they possess, do most autistic men realize the importance of facial attractiveness and being NT in order for success in life? If that's the case why are so many autistics not angry, enraged, hateful, still seem empathetic towards females, and generally favor the existing social order? Essentially many of them are bluepilled and I don't understand why, having undergone the pain and trauma from almost certain persecution and bullying by NTs, could their autism be severe enough to not be aware of their oppression? Do they just lose themselves in their ritualistic behaviors and obsessions and become oblivious to the world? Do some of them actually have enough positive formative experiences, due to the pity of others?
I am non NT af and i always had the capability of seeing the logical relation ignoring the social aspects even when it actually damaged me lol. So i became very high aware and very blackpilled very fast even tho i was a pro SJW in high school