Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why aren’t anime foid avis banned yet?

psyop

psyop

Why me?
★★★★
Profile pictures are our own conscience representations in the eyes of the world. They illustrate how we view ourselves and how we desire to be seen by others

99% of the times you come across someone with a tranime pfp on insta or tiktok they’re a pronoun faggot confused about their sexuality, why’s it any different on this forum?

The default excuse you hear from them’s “men like looking at women.” And? 1. It’s a cartoon not even a real woman 2. Why do you feel it’s your responsibility to evoke feelings of lust from other men?

IMG 7855

there was a vote, and it was banned for a while. but the ban got lifted after a vote. you could try and see if there could be a new vote, but i dont think anyone care enough anymore

I dont care tbh

We need more Anime AVIS with big booba. More of them milkers please.

Oh my gosh, this discussion again…

I don’t give a fuck! It’s an anime foid, move the fuck on! Can we concentrate on the race war/incel uprising?!

Oh my gosh, this discussion again…

I don’t give a fuck! It’s an anime foid, move the fuck on! Can we concentrate on the race war/incel uprising?!
Your reply is even more senseless
There's never going to be a incel uprising

high IQ thread

Nobody cares about anime Avis. Like sure sometimes they are annoying but live and let live. You can just block the users that have them.

I don't mind what people have as their avis