Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are young people so slutty nowadays?

A

Afrocel

Recruit
★★
Parents are teaching their daughters to be whores as soon as they're out of the womb.

Purity doesn't exist anymore. Girls are losing their virginity to Chad very early thanks to bad parenting.

the first picture was clearly taken for children lovinh audience and should not be treated seriously. But yeah I cannot stop looking at teenage asses in their tight jeans

Get this pedo shit out of here. Reported.

CopingGymcel said:
Get this pedo shit out of here. Reported.
I'm saying pedo shit is bad, numbnuts. I think females should cover up completely until they get married.

The degenerate west is to blame as always.

Akarin said:
pedo shit = girls in clothes kek

The first image was from a legal website that sells bikinis for kids. Normies sure don't think it's pedo shit to dress up their kids like that.

Afrocel said:
I'm saying pedo shit is bad, numbnuts. I think females should cover up completely until they get married.

You're still posting pedo shit no matter your intentions. I don't want pictures of skimpily clad preteen girls on here.

Edit: You removed the pics good, then it's fine.

Deep down,  You know why

Because they can.

Because there are literally no consequences. In the past for example women couldn't work much and were dependant on the man to provide for him. If a woman cheated back then she would be publicly shamed and lose her financial provider and had to go back to her parents.

SaintMarcLepine said:
The degenerate west is to blame as always.

This. The US is too permissive with risky, rampant sexuality. 

Sex is pushed on us from an early age and foids think that they should have as much sex as they want, along with as many partners that they want. 

Morals have gone out the window and they all just lust after Chad.

Daily reminder there are pedo jews in politics