Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are young people so full of hope ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why are young people so full of hope by young people I mean people 18-22 there’s nothing to be hopeful about life is horrific if you’re not a million you’re face a lot of pain and hardship that will demoralize you if you’re not already demoralized by the time you finish college life will beat you into submission stop being so hopeful be a defeatist accept reality as it is hope is for bluepillers defeatism is for blackpillers stop lying to yourself when you know it’s over deep down inside it was over from birth if you’re not born a millionaire don’t even try accent being a loser accept being a bum

Because let me explain

their lives haven't been destroyed by adult shit

They aren't ugly / short / poor

because they have no brain, they act like mindless zombies submitted to a hivemind called social media, controlled by the jews and the selected few

They haven’t been through any hardships in life. They went to school, had people to hang out with, got into relationships. Us incels were just the unlucky ones. They haven’t gotten off their high yet and never will. As long as they have a good support system and a relationship, there are GUCCI.

They have people to carry them in life, it doesn’t matter if they are poor and have a suckass job. They’re still happy at the end of the day.

i was like this when i was younger. Reality hasn't settled in yet as i transitioned into a full grown adult

Plus their hormones still work correctly.

and they haven’t been isolated.

Most are MTNs or higher that have experienced relatively normal lives; though I feel Gen Z might actually be more cynical than usual. :feelsjuice:

Why are young people so full of hope by young people I mean people 18-22 there’s nothing to be hopeful about life is horrific if you’re not a million you’re face a lot of pain and hardship that will demoralize you if you’re not already demoralized by the time you finish college life will beat you into submission stop being so hopeful be a defeatist accept reality as it is hope is for bluepillers defeatism is for blackpillers stop lying to yourself when you know it’s over deep down inside it was over from birth if you’re not born a millionaire don’t even try accent being a loser accept being a bum
There probably are miserable ones but you don't hear from them because they're all under the radar wondering why they can't get girls and discovering redpills, takes a while longer before the blackpill hits them

Last edited:
They're not. Everyone knows the future is shit. Hoeflation, job inflation, etc etc

they aren't lol:feelskek::feelskek:

I see zoomers with dead hopes and dreams, at least they are less cucked than my gen aka retard gen millenials

They aren’t blackpilled that’s for sure
They are. That's why the 6ft meme is so popular. It's just that they're in Denial about it

they aren't lol:feelskek::feelskek:

I see zoomers with dead hopes and dreams, at least they are less cucked than my gen aka retard gen millenials
The average person I speak to that’s not Incel is either bluepilled or redpilled I never met a doomer in real life

The average person I speak to that’s not Incel is either bluepilled or redpilled I never met a doomer in real life
they are lying to you lol, they are ded :redpill::redpill::redpill: is spreading at light year speeds.