Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are you still here?

eurocel

eurocel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
965
Online
19m
To the many fakecels that visit this site:
WHY are you still here?
WHY do you keep posting pictures of yourself?
WHY do you consider yourself incel even though you've fucked more than 10 girls? 
WHY don't you guys go back to doing what you were doing before, seeing as that was working pretty good? 

I've never even held hands with a woman before so i'm genuinely curious as to why the fuck this place is filled with fakecels.
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,245
Online
7d 7h 52m
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Many of the fakecels here are virgins.
 
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
5,880
Online
0
Why???? Because I can't get shit now.
That's why.
 
IdealMaxilla

IdealMaxilla

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
301
Online
0
lots of men are incel but being truecel is rare
 
eurocel

eurocel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
965
Online
19m
NekoStance said:
19
catfishman23 said:
Why???? Because I can't get shit now.
That's why.
fucking normie, why don't you go get married already?
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
i havent had sex in 3 months bro XD
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
I have almost no where to go.
 
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
5,880
Online
0
eurocel said:
19
fucking normie, why don't you go get married already?

Because marriage takes time I rather have fun and have sex.
 
eurocel

eurocel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
965
Online
19m
NekoStance said:
Oh ok

Because most guys you are talking about are oldcels in their 30s

Oldcels are truecels that are older than 30 and still haven't gotten laid. I'm talking about the fakecels.
 
A Good Friend

A Good Friend

True Force Loneliness
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
2,947
Online
0
eurocel said:
To the many fakecels that visit this site:
WHY are you still here?
WHY do you keep posting pictures of yourself?
WHY do you consider yourself incel even though you've fucked more than 10 girls?
WHY don't you guys go back to doing what you were doing before, seeing as that was working pretty good?
I've never even held hands with a woman before so i'm genuinely curious as to why the fuck this place is filled with fakecels.

Gimme a break, bro. I haven't had sex since I logged in today.

I'M JUS LIK U GUYZXDXDXDXDXD!!!!
 
eurocel

eurocel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
965
Online
19m
A Good Friend said:
Gimme a break, bro. I haven't had sex since I logged in today.

I'M JUS LIK U GUYZXDXDXDXDXD!!!!

Yeah bro i really wanted to fuck this girl but she only wanted to give me a blowjob, i hate being an incel.
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,245
Online
7d 7h 52m
eurocel said:
Oldcels are truecels that are older than 30 and still haven't gotten laid. I'm talking about the fakecels.

I dunno a 38 yr old guy that hasn't had sex since say he was say 26 is pretty fucked

he's in a worse position than you I'd say
 
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
9,900
Online
29d 3h 16m
incel = sub-8
truecel = sub-5
 
eurocel

eurocel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
965
Online
19m
NekoStance said:
I dunno a 38 yr old guy that hasn't had sex since say he was say 26 is pretty fucked

he's in a worse position than you I'd say

Yeah you're right, having had sex with a female 12 years ago is way worse than not having any validation whatsoever from a female all of your life.
 
VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
4,526
Online
8m
NekoStance said:
I dunno a 38 yr old guy that hasn't had sex since say he was say 26 is pretty fucked

he's in a worse position than you I'd say

LMAO

No, he's not. That's like saying a guy who used to have a million bucks is worse off than a guy whose never had any money. Fucking retarded.
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,245
Online
7d 7h 52m
VLÖ said:
LMAO

No, he's not. That's like saying a guy who used to have a million bucks is worse off than a guy whose never had any money. Fucking retarded.

Hah but you're still 19 though.

I can't blame you though. To this day I cannot recall a good youtube blackpill vlog explaining well the brutality that is the agepill. 

The agepill is the most brutal redpill imo, you think you will feel the way you do now forever? Redpill - you will not. Even by your late 20s you will notice your weight increasing, your stamina lessening, your energy and feeling worse in the morning, little aches and pains occurring where they did not before, wounds taking longer to heal than they did before. 

A redpill/blackpiller type still needs to make a good youtube vlog about this, it's important.
 
A Good Friend

A Good Friend

True Force Loneliness
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
2,947
Online
0
You guys are very tolerant of normalfags rubbing it in your face around here.

There's a lot of it today, aside from the satire.

sucks tbh desu
 
eurocel

eurocel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
965
Online
19m
NekoStance said:
Hah but you're still 19 though.

I can't blame you though. To this day I cannot recall a good youtube blackpill vlog explaining well the brutality that is the agepill. 

The agepill is the most brutal redpill imo, you think you will feel the way you do now forever? Redpill - you will not. Even by your late 20s you will notice your weight increasing, your stamina lessening, your energy and feeling worse in the morning, little aches and pains occurring where they did not before, wounds taking longer to heal than they did before. 

A redpill/blackpiller type still needs to make a good youtube vlog about this, it's important.

kek, that's exactly how my year has been in 2017. I injured myself while using my arm when tripping on the stairs, and somehow it just won't heal. I've lost all my gymcel gains, i feel tired as fuck even though i get enough sleep, my back fucking hurts from sitting all day. It's like i'm already 30. Which is no surprise really, incels age faster.


A Good Friend said:
You guys are very tolerant of normalfags rubbing it in your face around here.

There's a lot of it today, aside from the satire.

sucks tbh desu

It really sucks, i don't want this place to turn into a normie shithole like r9k
 
A Good Friend

A Good Friend

True Force Loneliness
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
2,947
Online
0
eurocel said:
A Good Friend said:
You guys are very tolerant of normalfags rubbing it in your face around here.
There's a lot of it today, aside from the satire.
sucks tbh desu
It really sucks, i don't want this place to turn into a normie shithole like r9k

There's better communities than /r9k/, but this place is feeling increasingly like a joke farm for inceltears
 
N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
5,245
Online
7d 7h 52m
eurocel said:
kek, that's exactly how my year has been in 2017. I injured myself while using my arm when tripping on the stairs, and somehow it just won't heal. I've lost all my gymcel gains, i feel tired as fuck even though i get enough sleep, my back fucking hurts from sitting all day. It's like i'm already 30. Which is no surprise really, incels age faster.



It really sucks, i don't want this place to turn into a normie shithole like r9k




At 19 you should be all right for lazing around most of the day tbh, but stretches and short walk to make sure. When you reach 30 you will have to walk/do sport/gymcel alot everyday or else turn into a disgusting fat body.

Here's hoping you will have done some stuff till then.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 44m
eurocel said:
Yeah you're right, having had sex with a female 12 years ago is way worse than not having any validation whatsoever from a female all of your life.

I responded on this topic in a different thread a couple of days ago, maybe you can approach it with an open mind and try to understand the other side of the issue:

blickpall said:
Let me explain something to all of you "truecels" who think that you are somehow guaranteed to be more miserable than a person who had sex once 10 years ago or something. Psychological and economical studies support the notion of "loss aversion," which means that people prefer to avoid losses over acquiring equivalent gains. This is based on the finding that it hurts more to lose something, than it feels good to gain that something. Some studies have posited and proven a factor of as much as 2, meaning that people suffer twice as much when they lose something than they experience pleasure at gaining that something.

What does this mean in this context? That it is potentially more personally damaging to have had sex once and then remember it for the rest of your life, being unable to replicate it, clinging to that memory, asking yourself why you can't achieve that success again, than to never have had sex at all. Now, I'm not saying that this is an absolute truth, but this does contradict what many truecels claim. The reason why this can't be an absolute truth, and I've spoken on this before, is because suffering is subjective. If you've never lost anyone, or truly loved anyone, but have lived in a Rockefeller mansion and were driven in a limousine Benz to your private country club every day, then being a truecel may indeed be the most suffering you've experienced. The Vietnam war veteran who came back with PTSD and then found out his wife cheated on him, so he went ape shit and got put into a psych ward and then released years later as a medicated shell of a man... Do you think that maybe his suffering is worse than yours, despite him having sex? If you say "yes," or "no," then you didn't read what I said earlier, because suffering is subjective. The most you've ever suffered is the measuring stick. If trueceldom is the most you've ever suffered, then of course you might try to disqualify the suffering of others as inferior, because it is the greatest suffering you know. An incel whose wife died, for them that might be the greatest suffering that THEY ever know. It is 100% suffering for both of you. 10/10. So, stop being callous, insensitive, divisive idiots. It makes you look like the Normans, Staceys, and Chads whom you despise for doing the same thing to you. My view of this forum is that it is not the loneliness pain Olympics, it's a congregational point for people who are blackpilled, who feel rejected from society, who are involuntarily celibate by their own definition.

Truecels can't even argue from experience, because they've only seen one side of the equation, but incels who have had sex at some point but have suffered years of loneliness and neglect thereafter can speak from both sides of the issue. Incels who had sex once were "truecels" until they had sex. One may argue that if they had sex, they were never really truecel to begin with. But by that definition, aren't all of you who are pushing for some sort of elitist insular definition of incel, or a separate validation circle-jerk truecel subforum, all just one sexual encounter away from an identity crisis?

Imagine for a second that it happens, that you have sex. Will you come on this forum and renounce everything you said about truecels and incels and the hypothetical distinction therein? Somehow I doubt it.

TL;DR: Suffering is subjective, don't belittle others or tell them their suffering isn't real, you have no way of proving or determining that simply based on narratives. Stop trying to ostracize incels from a community of ostracized incels, it makes you look like a Norman bully, in other words a piece of human filth.

ELI5 Link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loss_aversion
 
eurocel

eurocel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
965
Online
19m
blickpall said:
I responded on this topic in a different thread a couple of days ago, maybe you can approach it with an open mind and try to understand the other side of the issue:

I feel like this study was done with tangible goods, things you can see and touch. I don't think that comparing this with being a virgin and not having had sex in a while is a good comparison. If you've never had sex or any sort of intimacy, it means that not a single girl wanted to have sex with you voluntarily and it can really mess you up, especially during the path to adulthood. While everyone is progressing, you're still stuck at a place where some 13 years olds have gone past. If you are not a virgin then it means that atleast 1 person gave you some validation, meaning that not all hope is lost after all. If it was possible i don't think anyone would want go back to being a virgin.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 15h 44m
eurocel said:
I feel like this study was done with tangible goods, things you can see and touch. I don't think that comparing this with being a virgin and not having had sex in a while is a good comparison. If you've never had sex or any sort of intimacy, it means that not a single girl wanted to have sex with you voluntarily and it can really mess you up, especially during the path to adulthood. While everyone is progressing, you're still stuck at a place where some 13 years olds have gone past. If you are not a virgin then it means that atleast 1 person gave you some validation, meaning that not all hope is lost after all. If it was possible i don't think anyone would want go back to being a virgin.

I'm inclined to agree, that the relationship is between that study and the incel issue much more complicated than that. However, we also can't do any studies on the issue at hand, so this is the closest approximation we have. I think it's still reasonable to see validation as a currency of sorts, or a pill you have to continuously take. Otherwise, why would attention whores be a thing?

The fact remains that being validated once doesn't emotionally carry over for life. I don't see many if any regular posters here looking back at their sexual experience and saying that it set them for life; in fact, they all claim the opposite, that having had sex years ago didn't change anything for them and that they are still starved for attention, affection, and validation. Trust me, I totally understand your point of view, but I think it's a bit willfully callous to completely denounce a whole group of people's suffering. They aren't denying your suffering, because before their (often solitary) sexual experience, they were in the same boat as you so they've seen both sides of the issue.

You do have a good point in that it is likely only a small number if any that would agree to go back to being a virgin. People who consider themselves truecels, "don't know what they are missing out on," so to speak, and I can understand that pain. I feel like a lot of us experienced this pain as teenagers when the first few people started getting laid, so the concept isn't entirely foreign to anyone here. By the same token though, the people who have had sex or attention at one period but lost it since then also have to live with the harsh truth that it didn't save them from a life they consider lonely and miserable enough to be incel.
 
hEReforthekek

hEReforthekek

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
75
Online
0
MayorOfKekville said:
incel = sub-8
truecel = sub-5
Cope.
Incel = sub 5
Truecel = sub 3.5
 
FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
8,069
Online
0
Because self-appointed truecels cannot comprehend that if you have loved and lost it's another form of deep suffering.
Sex is a drug, withdrawal is brutal. Mind you, I do not mean temporary loss as with normies who can't go one week without a relationship, I mean permanent loss due to worsened conditions.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,647
Online
16d 13h 49m
blickpall said:
I responded on this topic in a different thread a couple of days ago, maybe you can approach it with an open mind and try to understand the other side of the issue:


powerful analysis, I have missed that thread

I believe inceldom>cuckoldry, indeed

@eurocel I understand what you mean eh, this forum is for incels and we are infighting because we disagree with the very definition of incel
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
r/incels was dope and I was /am going through a crazy dry spell. The memes were Uber dank and the mass triggering was pleasing to me. I also despise femoids. Now we're on a crappy, outdated forum and every where I turn it's FAKECEL REEEEEE.

Let the truecels have the forum, it sucks.
 

Similar threads

mrchristian
Replies
7
Views
419
Lycan
Lycan
Truckzo
Replies
21
Views
233
phantom447
phantom447
TheDarkEnigma
Replies
41
Views
740
RuudVanNistelrooy
RuudVanNistelrooy
SayanimCel
Replies
11
Views
282
Wizard32
Wizard32
NowItsSlimeTime
Replies
59
Views
816
ilieknothing
ilieknothing
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top