Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why are you still alive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
what are you coping on?
what hope do you have left?

im just too scared to do it like most people.
but its crazy how people with relationships and families are able to rope like its nothing.

meanwhile there are people like us that live torturous empty lives until the very end.

what are you coping on?

but its crazy how people with relationships and families are able to rope like its nothing.

meanwhile there are people like us that live torturous empty lives until the very end.
Because i don't base my life around having fucking sex, what the fuck?

Self-safeguarding is a conduct or set of practices that guarantees the endurance of an organism. It is widespread among every single living being.

Because i don't base my life around having fucking sex, what the fuck?
same. my shitty life goes waaaaaaay beyond fucking random sluts or having a gf, buts its still apart of it.

this is why i only respect neet rotmaxxing incels to be "true" incels because we have absolutely nothing going for us. no future, no stable income and obviously no gf. we are the lowest of the low, nothing will save us
Self-safeguarding is a conduct or set of practices that guarantees the endurance of an organism. It is widespread among every single living being.
survival instinct? but still there are poeple that have families and still end up roping

I just can’t stand the pain of a belt digging into my throat for long enough. I could shoot my self but I live with people so they’d hear and take me to the hospital

Because I don't know a good way of ending it

I want to torture foids with my face

how are you so high iq?

I have no hope that I will ascend, however I hope that I do. I understand that it’s over but part of me just wants to ride it out. I’ve also been leaning towards christianity more so roping isn’t too much of an option.

I am making self-improvement, travel and knowledge my pursuits in life instead of sex/marriage/kids/career/money

Why not? I will not allow foids to ruin my life.

Remember the dating market for men test by Roissy/Chateau Heartiste?

If you got too low a score, the statement for your score would be "Why are you still alive?"

My end goal is 25, if nothing happends till then its over.

not really sure why tbh

Figure my life is already half over so I will just enjoy what I can. Life is so short anyway; no need to kys in most cases.

No point. Society wins that way. Better to just live a peaceful life alone with copes like alcohol

I don't have a gun at the moment

Because I lack the constitution for suicide.

what are you coping on?

Life has some enjoyable i guess. I had sucide attempt in may...but at least week later i watched good anime.
And if died then i would not enjoy this anime.