Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Why are you so depressed? You don't need a relationship to be happy!"

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
zAsQEP4.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs

It is possible to be happy without being in a relationship with another person. You need a high IQ though.

I think it depends on a person IMO

The people who are able to appreciate the "small things in life" are able to do so because of their friendships and relationship. This should be so easy to understand, but so many people don't realize how dependent their happiness is on others.

mariaimdrunk said:
The people who are able to appreciate the "small things in life" are able to do so because of their friendships and relationship.  This should be so easy to understand, but so many people don't realize how dependent their happiness is on others.

+1

Minjaze said:
zAsQEP4.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs

Said by people who have had relationships in the past and don't know what it's like going your whole life with no romantic partners.

Yeah, it's no big deal if you're currently single but you've had partners in the past. It's quite another thing if you've spent your whole life alone. And I hate when girls are like "I didn't get my first boyfriend until I was 19." It's like bitch, I'm almost 27, our situations have nothing in common.

gstvtrp said:
Said by people who have had relationships in the past and don't know what it's like going your whole life with no romantic partners.

Yeah, it's no big deal if you're currently single but you've had partners in the past. It's quite another thing if you've spent your whole life alone. And I hate when girls are like "I didn't get my first boyfriend until I was 19." It's like bitch, I'm almost 27, our situations have nothing in common.

Yeah I can't stand it and it is very obvious that any 'single' person giving out this shitty platitude has obviously been in a relationship or 2. They've already had their cake and ate it. We are shunned and blocked from the bakery. That's the problem.

"Maslow studied what he called exemplary people such as Albert Einstein, Jane Addams, Eleanor Roosevelt, and Frederick Douglass rather than mentally ill or neurotic people, writing that "the study of crippled, stunted, immature, and unhealthy specimens can yield only a cripple psychology and a cripple philosophy."[4]:236 Maslow studied the healthiest 1% of the college student population.[5]"

So he only studied chads and stacies... I did not know that. Maybe thats why It seems so unrealistic from my pathetic incel perspective

i_a_m_i said:
It is possible to be happy without being in a relationship with another person. You need a high IQ though.
I cant fuck my IQ. What al i doing wrong?

Fuck relationship i just would like to fucking hoes lol

Men need sexual release. We walk around with a testosterone factory in our balls, FFS.

LTRs are getting as cucked as marriage. I'd settle for an FWB, but that won't happen either.

The study’s most important finding? Relationships are the only things that matter in life. You could have a successful career, money and good physical health, but without supportive, loving relationships, you'd be unhappy. The ability to take in love is a great human skill. We all want to be happy, but what will actually make us that way? Believe it or not, a Harvard study says relationships are the answer.

A very intressting harvard study about realtionships: https://firstthings.org/relationships-are-key-to-happiness

One of the things they do that amazes me... theyll say that but then in the psychology classes they make u take theyll say the exact opposite...

The study’s most important finding? Relationships are the only things that matter in life. You could have a successful career, money and good physical health, but without supportive, loving relationships, you'd be unhappy. The ability to take in love is a great human skill. We all want to be happy, but what will actually make us that way? Believe it or not, a Harvard study says relationships are the answer.
Pure suicide fuel.

A relationship will always help, even a bad one. Having a relationship and friends is healthy for body and soul. If you lack these there is no way you can be truly happy.

Sexual intimacy is a FUNDAMENTAL need that you require to be happy enough and advance with your alterior life goals. All these who say the opposite are usually femoids who have had so much/dick pussy even that it has become like air to them at this point.

Zyzz said:

A very intressting harvard study about realtionships: https://firstthings.org/relationships-are-key-to-happiness

Yeah I've read that Harvard study (have it bookmarked) before and it's right on point. It really is conclusive evidence.

"Sex is overrated. You're not missing out on much."

To be unable to inspire sex love is a grave misfortune to any man or woman, since it deprives him or her of the greatest joys that life has to offer. This deprivation is almost sure sooner or later to destroy zest and produce introversion. 

Bertrand Russell, The Conquest of Happiness (1930).