Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are you incel?

J

jetblack cel

robloxmaxxer
-
I am incel because of my severe psoriasis and advanced hairloss combined which make me look unapproachable, and my resulting social withdrawl over the years. How about y'all?

very ugly eye area + jawless chinless balding manlet
shitskinned sandcel

Last edited:
Height, face, race, poverty, penis, crazy neet.

not good enough

Because every woman rejected my advances.

having a recessed jaw and acne is not very sexually attractive so I've been told

I am incel because of my severe psoriasis and advanced hairloss combined which make me look unapproachable, and my resulting social withdrawl over the years. How about y'all?
I am sorry for you man. medical condition is a death sentence on the average person. I hope you ascend some day.
As for me, I am just ugly for women. I have below average maxilla structure with the mandible being the worst. round, very dark eye area and a weak cheekbone. facial hair can't cover it. it's cutecel/low testocel for me, I look completely normal foids however don't even see me. it feels very bad when you feel there's nothing wrong with you and you get rejected. I got rejected countless times before getting to know lookism and blackpill.

I am sorry for you man. medical condition is a death sentence on the average person. I hope you ascend some day.
As for me, I am just ugly for women. I have below average maxilla structure with the mandible being the worst. round, very dark eye area and a weak cheekbone. facial hair can't cover it. it's cutecel/low testocel for me, I look completely normal foids however don't even see me. it feels very bad when you feel there's nothing wrong with you and you get rejected. I got rejected countless times before getting to know lookism and blackpill.
Are you ethnic?

deathnic yes, I am an arab, but I reside in my own country.
Oh, then it doesn't matter much. You must still avoid western media, or they'll make you feel unduly inferior.

Oh, then it doesn't matter much. You must still avoid western media, or they'll make you feel unduly inferior.
Bro I don't even care about the west its the situation here that makes me feel truly inferior. shitholes are adopting western values, foids here are exposed to them and islam definitely lost it's grip here. it's becoming chad/white worshipping culture just like the west and it's depressing.

Bro I don't even care about the west its the situation here that makes me feel truly inferior. shitholes are adopting western values and islam definitely lost it's grip here. it's becoming chad/white worshipping culture just like the west and it's depressing.
Well if you're competing against other arabs, then you don't have to worry about western stuff.

Well if you're competing against other arabs, then you don't have to worry about western stuff.
here's the problem, arab foids stopped looking at arabs. they only see chaddam. it didn't use to be like that before the 2010s. it's getting worse day by day. each couple I see is a walking blackpill couple, average midget poor foid walking with a +6' statusmaxing chaddam or some tall guy with blond features it's obnoxious

here's the problem, arab foids stopped looking at arabs. they only see chaddam. it didn't use to be like that before the 2010s. it's getting worse day by day. each couple I see is a walking blackpill couple, average midget poor foid walking with a +6' statusmaxing chaddam or some tall guy with blond features it's obnoxious
Don't you guys have male guardians to prevent that?

Don't you guys have male guardians to prevent that?
Islam can't prevent foid whoredom and chad worship anymore, the only thing we can prevent is public prostitution. the internet has consumed even the muslim foids larp as muslims and commit whoredom. it's over for the middle east.
what you are referring to is Iran. lol
these guardians prevent taking of hijab, hijab doesn't prevent foid whoredom. she can wear hijab and whore herself for chad on the internet.

Islam can't prevent foid whoredom and chad worship anymore, the only thing we can prevent is public prostitution. the internet has consumed even the muslim foids larp as muslims and commit whoredom. it's over for the middle east.
Yeah, you must start coping like us westerners now...

Yeah, you must start coping like us westerners now...
a neet who is ldaring and sewerposting everyday here this became my only cope.
I deleted all dating apps all social media apps everything. only kept contact to true autist friends.

a neet who is ldaring and sewerposting everyday here this became my only cope.
I deleted all dating apps all social media apps everything. only kept contact to true autist friends.
Take example on Japan, they're even further ahead than us.

Take example on Japan, they're even further ahead than us.
they're much further ahead than us, but it saddens me.. like I am already living in a bad country. I am not living in japan or the us. there is no luxurious life for me and a top of that I am invisible to women of my own race.
the rejections started to take it's toll, one after another until I couldn't bear it anymore. I saw all my frail copes like hitting the gym, personality improving, keeping healthy weight and stylemaxxing collapsing before my eyes. I didn't realize anything but I was consumed by sadness and guilt. I blamed myself before this.

Recessed chin

Ugly, big nose, chin, big eyes, asymmetrical face, very socially phobic, manlet, spots on the face and inside the eyes, framelet, penis, wrists, hair growing on all my face, I look old, bad posture, neet...

im the fucking blackpill with two legs.

Last edited:
I posses a repulsive face

Too busy coping to even care about girls

Autism, height, location.

Why are you incel?
Physical: Extremely short (5'7" on a good day), overall 4/10 face (small jaw and chin, eyes too big, crooked nose, forehead too large, etc.), small frame, little muscle and slow muscle-gaining ability, acne on my upper body (shoulders, upper back, upper chest, a bit on the face, the neck, and the arms), a hirsute body (e.g., Satyr legs), a very ugly smile when I flesh out my teeth (both the smile itself is ugly and the teeth are unappealing), a receding hairline, an annoying voice, no gigantic penis, neck too long (not St. Blackops2cel-tier, but still long), need to constantly pluck the hairs between my eyebrows to not look hideous, facial hair too sparse, skin doesn't look very good, no haircut really suits me, I probably need more tattoos and to stylemaxx better generally, and probably some more things.

Mental: Emotionally unstable, suffer some anxiety, have some streaks of BPD in my personality, prone to do impulsively stupid shit that hurts me in the long-term (quitting jobs on a whim, wasting money on things I don't need, etc.), lack proper anger management, too intelligent for foids to be able to connect with me, lack of self-esteem, crippling shyness, annoyed by 99% of people.

Lifestyle: No driving license, no apartment of my own, no real job, no higher education, poor, no prospect of getting a real profession any time soon, no friends, bad relations with most of my family, not hanging out where all the action is, not active on social media, living with mom at the age of 26.

Last edited:
171cm, Acnecel, Turbo framelet and 5/10 face.... Simple as.

Absolutely horrible personality, anti social behaviour ex. ex. Dont really feel like getting into a relationship or having sex at this moment.

balding curry in germany

ugly, fat, face filled with acne scars, awful nose, recessed chin, nerd as fuck, socially awkward, small dick, and 5'7"

Acne, short, bad personality, very small dick, short, bad jaw, and social anxiety.

A 3/10 face+5'10. That's enough. Being tall could compensate for my face. My face can represent the typical incel appearance, I think.
And now I'm also balding. So, it's literally over.

Aspergers, no social circle, location (Chadinavia), and I am ugly

You’re a fucking faggot and a fakecel. Kys.
i'm literally a 2/10 medicalcel, what are you talking about:forcedsmile:

There's no medication to cure my condition:forcedsmile:

Arthritis
Short height
Being a sandnigger
Shit eye area
Subpar jaw
Chubby face
Can't get a sixpack
Ugly nose
Crohn's disease
Socially retarded
Endomorph dwarf
Yellow teeth
Garbage beard
Unibrow
Bug eyes
Poor
Islamic background
Tiny hands
Annoying voice
No education
Black curly hair
Hmm i see a pattern here:forcedsmile:

i lost the genetic lottery

I am incel because of acne scars and acne scars alone. I also have some failo features, but none of them combined are enough to make me incel. Scars however.. over..