Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why are you friendless?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I had people who wanted to befriend me initially but my non NT behavior was too off putting

I look like an oldfag

Because being taken out of school and having no family and being poor af

Because parasites aka friends can't benefit due to being ugly/poor

I do not know what to talk about with people :feelstastyman:

the few friends I had in high school disappeared when I went to college, never made any more friends

Both, ugly and autistic didn’t even speak in primary school and middle school so I was socially crippled in high school. All of this shit made me socially retarded and friendless now.

I'm autistic and ugly. People want to befriend peers who can help them climb the social ladder, not social dead-ends like me.

Because people tend to abandon me and betray me

I'm autistic and ugly. People want to befriend peers who can help them climb the social ladder, not social dead-ends like me.
This.

I also am old now (37).

The "friends" one makes a few years after college are more like friendly acquaintances than actual companions. People already have their friendship circles established and need no weird, ugly, low-status outsiders in it.

Because i'm weird, boring and autistic

I was associated with someone until May or June of this year. I ended it for my own reasons.

P1

P2

P3

I did something similar with one outcome expected, though it seems my comrades have seen evidence of it without my input via PM or simple forum posts.

:shhh:

... ! ...

:feelsokman:

Because Im ugly and boring

NT is everything.

Not sure if he got an official diagnosis, but he more than likely was an autist.
Imagine being an autistic ricecel who couldn’t stemmaxx, beyond over tbh

Because i look like Marc Dutroux ( belgian serial killer ). Not because i want to look like him, a lot of People looked like that in the 80's and i just feel myself best that way.

Idk just never made any friends. Nobody is ever interested in me so probably both