Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Why are you complaining about soycietety inkwell? Men created it!"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Yes, men (le evil muh patriarchy) invented and built 99.9% of everything ever in history in order to make society easier for both men and women and for it to run smoother and increase our survival. That came with a cost though, men had certain duties and women had certain duties. Sex outside of marriage was suppressed so that Normies would have a shot at marrying and to decrease hoeing around with Chads (creating bastard children). Ever since the pill and foids rights however, foids hypergamy has been able to run rampant.

So yes men built society, but current society is not what was intended by our forefathers. The checks and balances are gone. Men in power cucked out and wanted to please women too much. Men's ability to invent is indomitable though, so what's to say that things haven't balanced back in 2054 with sentient sex girlfriends.

Time to execute cucks and enslave foids. It is an easy solution. So fucking easy.

In Dictatorship Simulator.

Society was always about pleasing women. Men invented and built, all to please women.

Men's and women's duties were never equal. Housewives are basically neets.

Society was always about pleasing women. Men invented and built, all to please women.
Foid use to be litteraly considered as perpetual child. They have just to be lawful and they had everything fone for them.

That is a dumb af point foids bring up. How am I responsible for what other men do?

Also if men created everything by their logic foids should leave and fend for themselves in a cave or in the woods

. Sex outside of marriage was suppressed so that Normies would have a shot at marrying and to decrease hoeing around with Chads (creating bastard children).

This is why in the old days, fornicators and adulterers were executed.

That is a dumb af point foids bring up. How am I responsible for what other men do?

Also if men created everything by their logic foids should leave and fend for themselves in a cave or in the woods
They are responsible. Women benefit the most from war and select violent men.

Yes, when washers, driers and microwaves were invented by men to make women's lives easier, they didn't thank them, they basically said: "Now my life is as easy as being a house cat! It's unfair that I'm not a CEO girlboss making as much as my husband who works 12 hours a day!". How could they have been so stupid?

would be scary to see society build by women.

Yeah. Normal people can't understand that though for they are trapped within the bounds of social conditioning. I've been having trouble with this one girl who keeps acting like her past sexual debauchery is excusable, she isn't even attracted to me yet she pops up all the time and ceaselessly gossips about me. I don't care if I have a chance to be her little boyfriend, I refuse to be a cuck. If those taking part in this recent development could recognize the world in all its objectivity, an ability reserved only for those of exceptional intelligence, they would surely realize that this girl is emotionally abusive: she is the type of girl who would have sex with other men just to humble you if acted out of place. In other words, she's a bitch who has cheated on boyfriends and slept with some of the sleaziest, repugnant men to gratify herself. It's petty what she's doing and I'm pissed that these morons lack the conscience necessary to figure it out.

Last edited:
Yes, men (le evil muh patriarchy) invented and built 99.9% of everything ever in history in order to make society easier for both men and women and for it to run smoother and increase our survival. That came with a cost though, men had certain duties and women had certain duties. Sex outside of marriage was suppressed so that Normies would have a shot at marrying and to decrease hoeing around with Chads (creating bastard children). Ever since the pill and foids rights however, foids hypergamy has been able to run rampant.

So yes men built society, but current society is not what was intended by our forefathers. The checks and balances are gone. Men in power cucked out and wanted to please women too much. Men's ability to invent is indomitable though, so what's to say that things haven't balanced back in 2054 with sentient sex girlfriends.
Modern society is the Mediterrenian society(the reason why ancient Greece and Rome are worshiped in schools).

Mediterrenians are evil by themselves, and the society is evil too. It was NOT better before sexual revolution. Actually ir was even worse, the inceldom problem was always there. This is because the psyche of Mediterrenian race that is egoistic, narcisistic and stupid.