Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are you all incel?

Shit face, shit frame, acerbic personality and very introverted (not shy though, just don't enjoy group activities).

What features make you 4/10?
Horrible acne, an ugly nose and mouth, and a shit jawline. My hair is the only thing I like about the way I look, and even then it’s not Chad hair, it’s long and a bit curly, I just like how it looks, but females probably don’t.

Read my flair.

Manlet
Framelet
Gay alien skull
Bad teeth
Bad breath
No job
No friends
No family
Needle dick
Autistic

ugly as shit, no social skills, mentally ill, social anxiety, people can tell im fucking retarded by afar, roundface that couldn't be solved even by losing a ton of weight

5' 5", ugly face, tiny wrists, Anglo-Indian helicopter parents who believed life in Uncle Sam Land would be superior to their lovely community in New Zealand. Fuck me.
Fuck man I miss NZ already

Because I didn’t take a shower this morning.

Im short, weak, really ugly.

social retardation
big head
ambiguous race
bucked out teeth
lazy eye
crooked nose
acne
beta vibes

Because I look like fag, femoids are picky cunts who want only chads or top tier candyboys, and new generation of teen girls is hopeless

5'5", bald, ugly, but mainly because of my severe social anxiety, no social skills, and perpetual social awkwardness. People can sense I'm socially awkward and weird from afar, both men and women. It's like some innate behavior within people to avoid and exclude socially awkward people, especially the ugly ones.

Women don't offer themselves to me because they're not attracted to me.