Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are you a incel?

choose one

• my face is ok, and i'm nt, but my heigh is shit

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • my face is ok, but i'm autistic, and my height is good

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • my face is ok, and i'm nt, but my heigh is shit

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • my face is ok, but i'm autistic, and my height is good

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • my face is ugly, and i'm nt, but my heigh is shit

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • my face is ugly, but i'm autistic, and my height is good

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • my face is ugly, and i'm nt, but my heigh is shit

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • my face is ugly, but i'm autistic, and my height is good

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
I’m short, I have a weak jawline, a narrow face, and I’m somewhere on the autism spectrum.
I have to admit, interestingly, that I’ve never been called ugly, and foids don’t avoid me or mistreat me (at least in my adult years), but my appearance doesn’t give them the tingles .

average or slightly below face, shitty height especiallly since I live in a tall country, bad at talking to women and almost too blackpilled to even try at this point.

Option missing:
My face is ugly, but I'm autistic, and my height is shit as well.

I don't think everyone here is really ugly, I think most guys here are probably around average and it's just that hypergamy has gotten this bad.

My face is shit and I'm socially retarded.

My face is ugly, autistic and manlet. its over

Face is bad(eyebrows, no facial hair, dry mouth) Dicklet, manlet, weak, skinny, beta

None of the options describes me well. Also, two of them are the same.

Face= ugly, 3,5-4/10
Height= ok, 1,85/6'1
Frame= some shit like thin wrists but mostly ok
Mind= I'm NT but high inhib
Race= semi-white, above average in Brazil

But feminism, social media/dating apps and women's licentiousness in general are also a huge reason, back in 1850 I wouldn't have been incel probably.

I think my manletism hurts most of all. Why should I be treated so condescendingly and be denied even a chance for something so superficial that I can't control
The only thing i have is my hair tbh...

Only thing I've got going for me is a big pens but that helps me literally zero because no girl will ever see it. My hair is going gray at 20
Im also a dicklet.

I have huge sympathy for that. That must make you feel like shit. I just find it frustrating that the literally ONE advantage I have only matters if you can make it to the fucking stage
Im forced to be skinny (~94 pounds) also.(bec. of my leg muscle problem)

Jfc. I thought I cold approached a lot. That must kill self confidence.
It actually isn't that bad. The anxiety to approach is crushing but after you get your rejection it doesn't feel as bad tbh.

How bad is hypergamy in Brazil?
Not as bad as in places like the US or Germany but it's bad as well. The problem here is that most men approach and give lots of attention to women no matter how ugly she is, more so than in the first world.

Because I have a bad BONE structure.

My shitty personality and i dont respect women.

Really? That's the opposite of my experience
I don't really care what women think of me. I'm mostly afraid of physical, legal and social consequences to approaching.

-I don't take 50 showers every hour
-I don't have a new haircut every minute
-I have a toxic personality

I was bullied and ostracized my entire life so romantic rejection hurts more, especially since it's always been done cruelly to me.
Me too, I also got crushing rejections as a teen, but I guess people are different.

I don't value women's opinions about anything, I think they're semi-animals and not able to judge things properly.

How haven't I posted 'Because I'm ugly' yet.

Because I'm ugly.

You fucked up some of the options it seems tbh. Hope they can be corrected.