Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are you a incel?

choose one

• my face is ok, and i'm nt, but my heigh is shit

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • my face is ok, but i'm autistic, and my height is good

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • my face is ok, and i'm nt, but my heigh is shit

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • my face is ok, but i'm autistic, and my height is good

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • my face is ugly, and i'm nt, but my heigh is shit

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • my face is ugly, but i'm autistic, and my height is good

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • my face is ugly, and i'm nt, but my heigh is shit

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • my face is ugly, but i'm autistic, and my height is good

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i'm want to know, why do you think you are a incel, theres going to be a list of what fucked you up

Because I call women foids.

Because i’m a toxic misogynist :soy:

I shower twice a week.

Because of my toxic personality. :soy:

sorry boyos, a bad storm is comming for me, and din't had time to write the pool probaly, i will need to take some rad pills

Because I'm ugly.

It’s because of my autism tbch.

i will need to take some rad pills

Because I have ugly face and I live in a country in which the girls are very pretentious.

Girls don't give me a chance because their personality radars are so on point that they can instantly tell I'm a toxic misogynist by looking at my face.

I'm autistic, ugly, AND my height is shit

Because I think females peak from 16-19 and at usually trash by 25. My Chad cousin used to call women cunts in public and fucked them later but my unstated beliefs MUST be why I’m incel. ;)

Because I think females peak from 16-19 and at usually trash by 25. My Chad cousin used to call women cunts in public and fucked them later but my unstated beliefs MUST be why I’m incel. ;)
16-24 are still pretty good, they ended up trashed by 25 after taking over a hundred dicks

16-24 are still pretty good, they ended up trashed by 25 after taking over a hundred dicks

Yet we’re supposed to believe women in general are sexy at 35 or 40 despite aging and wear and tear. :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelskek:

Yet we’re supposed to believe women in general are sexy at 35 or 40 despite aging and wear and tear. :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelskek:
data don't lie

My face is not so ok and i have a terrible personaliy :soy:

My personality sucks.

i'm want to know, why do you think you are a incel, theres going to be a list of what fucked you up
Yo idiotcel where is the option My Dick it's Tinny like a newborn

you need better personality and showers br0
Yeah. Foids see my personality 10 miles away and realize it's toxic and that's why they stay away from me.

Because I refuse to be a cuck and spend beta$$ on some 0/10 landwhale.

Yeah. Foids see my personality 10 miles away and realize it's toxic and that's why they stay away from me.
not only personality but they also can smell your body from 10 miles away

Forgot to include "Face is ok, but im autistic, and my height is shit". It also depends on what you consider to be an "ok face" and "good height"

my personality is shit

where is the option for ugly face, autistic and bad height

My face is ok, just black hair, dark eyes, and ethnic looking and I live in the US. I'm not high NT. My little brother is running JBW game with his light hair and light eyes. My dad has blone hair and green eyes. I scored poorly on the genetic lottery.

I'm also 5'8. My brother is going to be over 6 feet when he grows up

4/10 face, 4/10 height, 6/10 personality.

Something something bad genes, something something shittier parents.

autistic, manlet, balding

shit, we have legit dissablecels, cuck tears are literaly making fun of disable people
They aren't making fun of disabled people, no no they are much better than that. They are making fun of "misogynists". Fuck IT.

My face is slightly below average and my height is acceptable for where I live, but I have autism.

My face is slightly below average and my height is acceptable for where I live, but I have autism.
autism is worse than being ugly and short