Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are women the ones considered oppressed by bodyfat standards???

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I rage every time I see a girl complain about "nowadays society insane beauty standards on how fat we can be".

As long as they are not fat, they are still cute/attractive. I know two twin girls, one is noticeably heavier than the other, the two of them are really cute anyways and get attention.

MEANWHILE a fucking 2% of bodyfat for a male can mean EVERYTHING. I saw male friends go down ALMOST 2 FUCKING PSL LOOKS POINTS just from going from lean to slighly chubby. Not even fat or fully chubby or anything. I can lose 0.5 PSL points from being bloated one day, and I am just talking about sligh water retention. Its fucking insane how roundness can hurt males.

For males, bodyfat is insanely more unforgiving, cruel and punishing than for females. The true potential of a woman is just not being fat, being reasonably lean, meanwhile the true potential for males is staying insanely at single digit bodyfat. This is because for males, sharpness is EVERYTHING.

I don't know why mainstream society can't understand this. I really don't know. It enrages me so much that "body positivity" is only for women when men are the ones fucked the most by the slighest increase in bodyfat.

Fuck this tbh.

Because feminism has to victimize women in every way possible so that SJWs can virtue signal.

This whole idea of claiming to be oppressed is a result of the female nature. All women secretly want to be protected by a big strong Chad, so they present themselves as victims to appear more needing of protection. A lot of Normies fall for this tactic, defending the poor oppressed women whenever they scream about oppression.

Girls have it so fucking easy. Don’t be fat, that’s literally it!

I know what you mean about the facial bloat issue. I experience it all the time. Even if I’m eating at a very low deficit, if I eat too much carbs or whatever, it’s game over. My face will look almost exactly as it would if I was fat. It’s crazy how fast I retain water in my face and how much of a difference it can  make.