Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are women so materialistic even by american standards?

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Like I Understand materialism and consumerism in the US ...Everyone to a certain extent is materialistic and wants nice things but to go to the extent to not date a man simply based on his parents socioeconomic standards is insanely asinine...but hey then again this is women were talking about they aren't too smart... I've heard a pretty good quote " a rich man would change a broke woman’s life, but a rich woman is less likely to give a broke man a chance". Well anyway meme gender ..sometimes I wish I could kill girls like this in minecraft :feelsthink:.

Foids are selfish and only consider benefits (good looks, money, status). They are not real human beings

Good fucking morning

America is the worst of both worlds. We are both extremely Capitalistic in the worst way possible, as well as having a declining religious base and culture to which this rampant consumerism is the only way to fill the void. Never forget that the Amish are able to escape these problems for the most part, by having lose knit, religious and culturally homogenous communities.

These are the conditions humans have lived under for almost their entire existence, and it is how they are meant to live.

society is gynocentric and values men only has human doings, not human beings. men only exist to provide for others. we are not human beings that need love and affection. if we don't have money/resources, we are trash to be disposed of. modern women have been brought up in this society. this video doesn't surprise me at all. you wouldn't see men to this to girls they're talking to, because society doesn't treat women with the same vitriol.

Because unlike us, foids don't have a soul.

Don't worry. The society that took everything from us will pay when its army, shrunken from decades of sub-replacement birth rates brought about by its own laissez-faire-ism, is overrun.