Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are women so delusional?

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Most skinny and ugly faced women and fat women are delusional. My female relative was always obese and wanted to date Doctors or Neurosurgeons when she was young, but she failed and is now a 53yo spinster living alone. I've had 48-something-year old obese women hit on me, make no mistake, I am not Chadlite or normie but I still look at least a 4.5 and am in ok shape (work out 3x week basis.) I would rather be single than date/fuck an obese sow. Nowadays obese women think they can get with average or above guys and ugly, but educated skinny women think they can get with 9/10+ Chads who earn $150,000+.

All women are delusional. the Obese ones think they look average or regular and the skinny ugly faced ones think they can get with whoever they want.

All women are delusional

It's because any guy who calls them out on being delusional is called a misogynist and targeted for being attacked and bullied out of society.
Women have a good racket going.

Most skinny and ugly faced women and fat women are delusional. My female relative was always obese and wanted to date Doctors or Neurosurgeons when she was young, but she failed and is now a 53yo spinster living alone. I've had 48-something-year old obese women hit on me, make no mistake, I am not Chadlite or normie but I still look at least a 4.5 and am in ok shape (work out 3x week basis.) I would rather be single than date/fuck an obese sow. Nowadays obese women think they can get with average or above guys and ugly, but educated skinny women think they can get with 9/10+ Chads who earn $150,000+.

All women are delusional. the Obese ones think they look average or regular and the skinny ugly faced ones think they can get with whoever they want.

Major lifefuel when the fat hypergamous foids get left alone :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . And unlike men, they have shit copes.

Women NEVER compromise. Women are too emotional to reconcile with the reality of cause and effect and having to make trade-offs.

Women will never lower their standards either no matter what.

I've had 48-something-year old obese women hit on me, make no mistake, I am not Chadlite or normie but I still look at least a 4.5 and am in ok shape (work out 3x week basis.)
Brag. Women never hit on me not even fat/ugly/old ones.

basically every woman alive thinks she is a 8/10 stacy

basically every woman alive thinks she is a 8/10 stacy

But she talks about how she is not pretty on social media so that other women boost her ego even further by saying "nooo wtf u are soo pretty".

Even if simps ceased to exist women would still get their ego boosted about their looks by other women on social media.

They arent delusional. They just live in a different reality

They aren't delusional. They are very aware of the fact that they SMV mog men to oblivion.

I am not a Chad or chadlite. I am in a type of uncanny valley. Some aspects of my SMV are good enough that I have been separated from the herd of guys that even the 250 pound 2/10 fat girls ignore. However, my SMV is nowhere near where it needs to be to catch the attention of a 4 to 5/10 slim or non fat woman.