Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are women so cruel and evil to us?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I mean in most cases we would treat them better than chad would treat them.
I mean they atleast could try to be nice to us and give us a blowjob without looking at our subhuman faces.
They are so entiteled to get compliments even if they are fat and ulgy landwhales but nobody bothers to do the same shit for us incels.
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired and not getting my dick sucked by some blonde stacy.
You fucking deranged cum slut whores will forever be cunts that are absolutely retarded and possesed by the devil.
It's not a coincidence that 1400 years ago when the quran got transmitted to us it says that the majority of people in hell will be women.
Yes even god knows that cunts are the problem :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

In video game

Because they've never had any true hardships in life. So they can sit and point the blame to everyone else. They can never sympathise or relate with our struggles.

Because they've never had any true hardships in life. So they can sit and point the blame to everyone else. They can never sympathise or relate with our struggles.

Anony

Because you're genetically inferior

woken are sadists and hate sub-7 males

That Sawarim Djihad trap remix song goes so hard :feelsLightsaber: that image does too

We should be thankful, we are the only ones who they show their true colors.

We have been lied to our faces our whole lives. The foids portrayed in movies and books are unreal, fictional foids are flawed but with good intentions and morals; this are men's traits.

The foids portrayed in movies and books are unreal, fictional foids are flawed but with good intentions and morals; this are men's traits.
:feelsrope: It's fucking over. Even the best versions of women are written by men.

I mean they atleast could try to be nice to us and give us a blowjob without looking at our subhuman faces.
What does it feel like (I've felt a single touch of a woman).:feelsLSD: