Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are women so bound/ inclined to religion? Or being coping/ devoted to christ?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't see men being retarded, taking out incense jars, or pretending to be intuitive fortune tellers looking for a way to find some mystical bullshit to reality .
What even is the deal about all this shit lol.
They're the biggest christ copers usually. Especially ones with low self esteem.

Men go to church for Guidance and wisdom and what choices they should make, women go every blue moon to ask god to forgive them for being a whore

True, women have a thing for superstitions. I also realized that many Bible Thumpers, women are infact irrational and very emotional but water is wet.

True, women have a thing for superstitions. I also realized that many Bible Thumpers, women are infact irrational and very emotional but water is wet.
Women would rather live in delusion, and work to corroborate it.
Pattern of women is, feeling, then, self-altered perception/ processing to justify feelings, rather than looking at hard evidence.
Educated foids I've found do this more cleverly.
My hatred of women is seriously making me scour for machiavellian maxxxing. Eventually all people should be tired of trying with them. The negativity of the majority is warranting of ignoring the positivity of them, unless someone comes and helps you out. But they're selfish.

It allows them to have a sort of imaginary Chad husband. For example, many Christian women believe that Jesus was an Aryan giga-Chad when he was most likely a short, shit-skinned ethnic. Even if they weren't able to lock down a Chad in the physical realm, their faith allows them to still have a strong bond with a Chad of their own, be that either Jesus, Muhammad or Buddha.

I don't see men being retarded, taking out incense jars, or pretending to be intuitive fortune tellers looking for a way to find some mystical bullshit to reality .
What even is the deal about all this shit lol.
They're the biggest christ copers usually. Especially ones with low self esteem.

Women are more likely to believe in the just world fallacy since they live on easy mode, and therefore they're more likely to believe in a higher power.

Don't care didn’t ask plus you're white.

Just ones over 40/50 or near menopause.

I never saw young women in churches.

I don't know, but women seem more hysterical at the church, they like to sing and show emotion.

It allows them to have a sort of imaginary Chad husband. For example, many Christian women believe that Jesus was an Aryan giga-Chad when he was most likely a short, shit-skinned ethnic. Even if they weren't able to lock down a Chad in the physical realm, their faith allows them to still have a strong bond with a Chad of their own, be that either Jesus, Muhammad or Buddha.
Is this all because of fucking halo effect that they have millions of followers? Women aren't even superficial .There's gotta be another word to describe them. Primalpressionable maybe.

and the reason you see that is because?
I am fucking irritated as all fuck because of my religious family giving me shit last night just because I had a female friend who likes goths.
Some trivial bullshit

Is this all because of fucking halo effect that they have millions of followers?
Maybe. I remember a recent thread stating that Buddha was 2 meters tall. For European standards that's not impressive but imagine how curry foidlets must have felt seeing this high-caste giant tower over them (also, don't forget that high-caste curries have lighter skin colour than the lower castes so they've already got halo effect from that alone).

Are you kidding? They are not religious but simply superstitious coz no brain.

Are you kidding? They are not religious but simply superstitious coz no brain.
Women project their lack of logic on other people when they can't use logic, and saying logic or piecing together is worthless.

Women project their lack of logic on other people when they can't use logic, and saying logic or piecing together is worthless.
They are just brain malefucntiined

Exactly. The modern "Christian" woman sees Jesus not as her savior, but as her giga-Chad boyfriend that no man can compete with. Claiming to be "religious" is also an easy and cowardly way for a foid to deny normal men sex (while secretly getting gangbanged and creampied by chads).

Men go to church for Guidance and wisdom and what choices they should make, women go every blue moon to ask god to forgive them for being a whore

They do it when they're about to fall over and die thinking god will forgive them for being useless, lying two faced whores their entire lives prior ans get to see the beautiful golden gates

In a just existence, they would be sent to scorching flames by default

Because it works as a cope for them to try tp forget their slut nature

Women are superstitious and irrational and scared of nothing

Every time I see some spouting stupid shit about horoscopes, tarot cards and other shitty natural remedies, it's always a woman for some reason.

Never a man

Because most of them are emotional and irrational af you're talking about the same beings who believe in astrology.
And why wouldn't they? That way they can have an all powerful ''forgiving'' God that forgets all of their sluttery and also they gain a reason to thank some being for all the stuff society gives them.