Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are Whites less likely to be incel??

Dinger557

Dinger557

Recruit
★★
I have some points about this but i would like to know your opinion regarding this.

Because of JBW.

better looking on average

Muh socioeconomic discrimination

Better looking than other races On average

Because of one simple fact

White people are more sexually attractive

because they are rated the highest among women

I thought it was Blacks that are the least likely?

Because they are beautiful.

Pheno/coloring.

Whites are the most desired race on the planet. Didn’t stop me from becoming an incel though, and I’m fucking Aryan too.

Because they are the most preferred race among women

Western/sharper features, whites have better societal standards whereas ethnics have uglier features on average

Because they're master race

Why Whites are less likely to be incel
Reason-
1) Socio economic reason- Europeans,Middle Easterners, Orientals and Jews on an average are richer than ethnics.
2)Height- Women are biologically attracted to taller men. Whites on an average are taller than ethnics.
3)Facial features- Women on an average prefer men with higher cheekbones and Chiseled jawlines. This trait is common among White men.
4)Light eyes- Light eyes are quite rare in Asia and Africa.

Why Whites are less likely to be incel
Reason-
1) Socio economic reason- Europeans,Middle Easterners, Orientals and Jews on an average are richer than ethnics.
2)Height- Women are biologically attracted to taller men. Whites on an average are taller than ethnics.
3)Facial features- Women on an average prefer men with higher cheekbones and Chiseled jawlines. This trait is common among White men.
4)Light eyes- Light eyes are quite rare in Asia and Africa.

Their race is seen as the having the highest status. That's it. Plenty of black men with good chiseled features, frame and height as white men but because they're seen as low-status they are not as universally attractive.

Their race is seen as the having the highest status. That's it. Plenty of black men with good chiseled features, frame and height as white men but because they're seen as low-status they are not as universally attractive.
Chiseled face is predominantly a Caucasian trait
African trait-
Wide Nose
Face fat(this is actually a feminine trait)
Bigger lips
Dark skin
Medium stature (tallest African ethnicity is Dinka with an average height of 5'9.449 and shortest African ethnicity is Pygmie with an average height of 4'11. Average height of African race is 5'5.5.)
I2GUE5Gsr e7zEnTzicz4LOLLOsn87KZ52wPFl Xy2aiR5R3mORmqBuR3egyWKS TFE56jDfaELm8e2YvYNLBseqFNCZFm
Genuine African facial
features
Chadwick boseman black panther captain america 05
Jacob zuma 1

Last edited:
Chiseled face is predominantly a Caucasian trait
African trait-
Wide Nose
Face fat(this is actually a feminine trait)
Bigger lips
Dark skin
Medium stature (tallest African ethnicity is Dinka with an average height of 5'9.449 and shortest African ethnicity is Pygmie with an average height of 4'11. Average height of African race is 5'5.5.)
View attachment 236781Genuine African facial
features
View attachment 236783View attachment 236782

White features are desired because white men are the most dominant in this world; therefore, they promote their standard of beauty. There's nothing intrinsically good or bad about white features. If, for example, asians ruled the world, they would be promoting their asian features.

White features are desired because white men are the most dominant in this world; therefore, they promote their standard of beauty. There's nothing intrinsically good or bad about white features. If, for example, asians ruled the world, they would be promoting their asian features.
I agree. But ethnics aren't that poor as they used to be. Infact, North East Asians(South Koreans, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese Hong Kongers, Chinese Singaporeans) are one of the richest race in the world, still very few women consider North East Asian men physically attractive.

I agree. But ethnics aren't that poor as they used to be. Infact, North East Asians(South Koreans, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese Hong Kongers, Chinese Singaporeans) are one of the richest race in the world, still very few women consider North East Asian men physically attractive.

I said it's about status not just wealth

Same, blacks can go bald still look good. Whites cant do that cuz they get mogged by blacks.
But very few Whites (under the age of 40) get bald. Whites look better than Blacks (if facial feature and height is taken into the consideration).
Yes on average. But if you're white and an incel then you're still an incel. No JBW unless you use/money etc...

JBB theory is gay.
I agree