Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are whites here so delusional?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Temp. Banned
-
You claim to be worthless yet you base your self worth on your race. How can you be worthless and have characteristics of a superior race? Let me tell you: whites have a lot of retards (facts), dont look masculine on average, dont earn that much, have high rates of autism whilst not being one of the smartest, etc. Theres a reason incel forums have a lot of whites. Differences between races exist for sure but differences within races are also significant enough. Theres nothing wrong with being proud of your race, but it becomes delusional at a point. If you need ingroup bias to succeed, you arent enough on your own. Most people arent enough so its understandable, but that just proves race isnt the only factor, at least in the west for life success.

honestly, most people that would argue against this and that whites can just do anything they want and ascend easily are ethnics

You claim to be worthless yet you base your self worth on your race. How can you be worthless and have characteristics of a superior race? Let me tell you: whites have a lot of retards (facts), dont look masculine on average, dont earn that much, have high rates of autism whilst not being one of the smartest, etc. Theres a reason incel forums have a lot of whites. Differences between races exist for sure but differences within races are also significant enough. Theres nothing wrong with being proud of your race, but it becomes delusional at a point. If you need ingroup bias to succeed, you arent enough on your own. Most people arent enough so its understandable, but that just proves race isnt the only factor, at least in the west for life success.
I'm white but this is extremely based.

I don't care who is or isn't better than anyone else. My country exists for my people no matter how good or bad we are compared to anyone else. The foreign colonizers must leave.

i love white people

I really don't think race has anything to do with inceldom, because members of every race get to procreate.

Real incels are incels because even their own race wanted nothing to do with them.

Weren’t you just claiming to be an “honorary Aryan” not to long ago

Jesse, what the hell are you talking about - iFunny

I don't care who is or isn't better than anyone else. My country exists for my people no matter how good or bad we are compared to anyone else. The foreign colonizers must leave.
your people?? the ones that have rejected and abandoned you?

your people?? the ones that have rejected and abandoned you?
There are more important things in the world than foids. The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people.

There are more important things in the world than foids. The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people.
my own people mean nothing to me if i cant breed. they dont care about me so i dont care about them, simple as that.

my own people mean nothing to me if i cant breed. they dont care about me so i dont care about them, simple as that.
I understand this, but you still shouldn’t want immigration especially from third-world countries, or else you’ll have a drop in everything. Our people abandoning us is part of the reason we’re Incel to begin with.

Don't you not so subtly brag about how you're proud to be a white passing hapa? This post would make a better point if it wasn't you saying it.