Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are whites and beaners more likely to be pedos?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26660
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26660

Banned
-
I checked my area and all the pedos were beaners mostly. Beaners and whites. Why is this?

You’re the secondcel to check your area for pedos.

displays of power can become sexual so if a white person or a beaner has power over someone they might just show it sexually or some shit.

It’s your region that causes a sampling bias

blackcels love fat thick women and JBs are not far enough for them. currycels and gooks are too high inhibition to ever commit a crime, their inhibition when it comes to the law is sky high

blackcels love fat thick women and JBs are not far enough for them. currycels and gooks are too high inhibition to ever commit a crime, their inhibition when it comes to the law is sky high
What about our korean saint of inceldom? Or the Japanese little girl murderer Tsutomo Miyazaki? Or the half rice half curry Charles Sobhraj?:feelskek:

What about our korean saint of inceldom? Or the Japanese little girl murderer Tsutomo Miyazaki? Or the half rice half curry Charles Sobhraj?:feelskek:
they are 1/1000000000

Checking the local sex offender registry is a trip. There’s a sex offender named Santa Claus in my town and a 4’9 midget.

It's probably because white children are better-looking. It's more difficult to get access to other people's childrens than to your own.

Checking the local sex offender registry is a trip. There’s a sex offender named Santa Claus in my town and a 4’9 midget.

I have a sex offender in my town*Beaner* who is in violation and is charged with 2 counts of child rape.

But what about the Asian Boyz Crips? Or the Wah Ching Bloods? Or the Yakuza? These rice are not nice and are very low inhib :feelskek:
those rice are the exception, the vast majority of rice and curry history is nothing but an absolute massive underclass of rice farming peasants

those rice are the exception, the vast majority of rice and curry history is nothing but an absolute massive underclass of rice farming peasants

I swear rice are the least feared men in the world. We are the weakest physically, we barely commit violent crimes, we are the least psychopathic, and we are the poorest with barely any history. Literally most ancient rice civilizations had the power to colonize latin america and africa, but we didnt because we were too high inhib:feelsrope:

we are the least psychopathic
Bullshit. The reason why rice are more submissive and obedient is because rice emperors had no issue with exterminating entire bloodlines for disobedience, "Rains of Castamere" style. This rarely if ever happened in Europe, hence the democratic tradition and a strong opposition from aristocracy and the middle class

They're aren't, its a population bias. 99% of pedo's in Japan are Japenese because Japan is 99% ethnically Japanese.